Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
These were my first pair of circle lenses I have tried and ordered. They feel comfortable on my eyes and the color of this pair is nice and natural if you are looking for that! Perfect enhancement to my natural eye color, I will definitely order these again!
Natural Eye Color: Dark brown
Having dark brown eyes already, I wanted to get a pair that looked pretty natural. I came across these and just thought "wow these look amazing" so I decided to get them. And I have to say, they do look amazing and I love them. At 14 mm. in diameter, the enlargement effect is very noticeable. The color really pops making my eyes look lighter than normal but still staying subtle as well, which I really like.
I bought these for a few different cosplays, and because one of the characters has one brown eye and one pink eye, I thought these would be a nice compliment to the pink ones I bought from this site as well.
Comfort 4/5 : I do have astigmatism in the eye that I wore these brown ones in predominantly, and I was surprised I didn't have much of a problem with these. I do get dry eye as well, but these were breathable enough that I was pretty comfortable.
Color 5/5: I have grayish eyes, so relatively light in color. These are a really nice brown, which is a huge change for me. The color was relatively close to the brown that my characters have.
Enlargement 5/5: The brown is really pulled out and it was a little strange when I looked at my eyes comparatively with the different colors, since the brown looked quite a bit larger.
If you need contacts for a character who has a like a deepish brown (like Erza from Fairy Tail), these are perfect.
These were my first pair buying from Candylens, and my first G&G brand. I have to say, I've had this pair for about a month and I am really loving them. The enlargement effect is very noticeable and the color is really nice. I have dark brown eyes and these make my eyes appear a little lighter so my friends and coworkers did catch that. While others didn't even notice because they are also very natural looking as well.
So if you want a pair that looks natural but also pops out, I highly recommend this pair!
I just got mine today and they look so GREAT on my eyes!The enlargement is noticeable ,but not too crazy. I totally recommend these. They are fantastic and extremely comfortable. I especially love the handwritten note I got with the package! â¥