Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Comfort: 9.5/10. When I first put them in they were a bit dry, thus made the first thirty seconds or so of wearing them a bit uncomfortable. After that thirty seconds I felt as though I had absolutely NOTHING in my eye! (Do keep in mind if you are trying contact lenses for the first time that it will be quite uncomfortable the first couple of times you put them in but it gets easier and more natural the more you practice!☺️)
Enlargement: 9/10. These bad boys are definitely worth it if you’re going for a larger iris look ( I.Fairy as a brand is known for their larger contacts). Normally, I tend to stray away from larger contacts considering my own eyes are already quite small, but these enlarged my eye without making me look like a demon child!😂 They’re PERFECT for a dolly eye look! ⠀
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
Color: 10/10. As someone who has gray-blue eyes naturally, it is EXTREMELY hard to find contacts that create the colors that I want. These contacts are completely opaque, creating that rich, emerald green color I desired! I was also afraid that it wouldn’t blend well with my eye color underneath, but lo and behold my natural color blended in seamlessly!
Overall: 9.5/10. Seriously. If y’all want pretty green contacts and have a lighter natural iris color. Get these! The only reason why I gave them a 9.5 instead of a 10 is because these contacts are solely made for cosplay. I wouldn’t want to wear them on a day to day basis because they definitely aren’t a “natural” green color. But other than that! I absolutely adore these contacts and cannot wait to apply them to some of my upcoming cosplays!😊😊
(Last picture is a comparison for enlargement!) ⠀
I ordered these lenses and they came sooner than expected. I was so excited. While they fit great, and the prescription was exactly what I ordered, the green tone is barely visible. Much like the Asian girl in the pic, I have dark brown eyes, so I assumed the color would stand out the way it did on her. Sadly this is not the case. While the color is subtle, and attractive, I was hoping for something that would be more visible to gain the exotic look that so many people hope to get with green lenses
the lenses are comfortable , but the color is not seen on my brown eyes
These are pretty comfortable, wore them for about 5 hours and forgot I even had them on, once I got them in. They were a bit large for me (Normal wear 14.2-14.0) lens.
The color is as pictured for the lens itself.
On my natural Catgreen eyes, the lenses were pretty dark, almost deep jungle color.
The lens seemed a little thicker then the G&G and Vassen brands. Over all I am happy with the lens, but not sure I'd by this particular brand again.
I really like these lenses :) the color is super beautiful and the comfort is really TOP. They make you look super cute and sweet :) The only reason why I'm giving 4 stars is because I hoped the color would be a bit brighter. I have very dark eyes and, even if you can still see them, the color is not as bright as I expected. Overall I love them and I will wear them A LOT! :) here' a picture: http://instagram.com/p/ezWNXuRMZA/