Add sparkle to your eyes with these eye-catching contacts! Vassen Lucky Clover Corcoro Gray will add natural looking gray color to your eyes. Comfortable and long-lasting, these contacts have hints of gray, blue and gold, which will subtly complement your natural eye color. Your eyes will appear slightly larger, almost doe-like.
Whether for daily use or special occasions, pair of Vassen Lucky Clover Corcoro Gray will add natural looking shimmer and depth to every pair of eyes. Designed to look like a real iris, these contacts have all the gentle color variations of a natural eye. The overall affect is to make eyes appear gray, but in the most organic way. Although they look stunning paired with makeup, these contacts are look natural enough to wear next to naked skin.
Best of all, these contacts won't irritate your eyes, even if you wear them all day long! They are 14.5 millimeters in diameter and are shipped in pairs. Choose from a variety of magnifications (or, if you don't need corrective lenses, choose no magnification at all). These contacts have a water content of 42 percent and a base curve of 8.6 millimeters. These contacts should be replaced every 12 months.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
These are my absolute second all time favorite lenses besides EOS Briller Grey. These lenses look EVEN more natural on me then the Brillers do because Brillers have a very slight light blue tinge to them and these just look amazingly beautiful grey eyes. These have a completely different pattern than the Brillers do and out of all the lenses on the market (and I’ve tried to find THE most natural looking lenses in the world spending hundreds of dollars to do so, these are the most natural looking on darker skin). You can see my sister has dark brown eyes you can see the difference between what they do to a dark eye like that. My brother has real green eyes that turned blue when he became an adult. These register in that realm of having natural born light eyes. You will be elated if you buy these lenses!!!! Enjoy!
I love this Vassen gray lenses! It’s my definite go-to lenses now! They’re so comfy despite wearing for long hours (more than 10 hours!) daily! They compliment my dark brown eyes really beautifully! Will definitely repurchase again!! 😍
These contacts are so pretty and natural looking, they definetly are gray and they show on my dark brown are they are just so gorgeous
These contacts' colors aren't the most vibrant, but the combination of colors creates an illusion of having naturally gray blue eyes. In the light they shimmer like crystals, but in the dark, it just gives a soft look in your eyes. I love these contacts! ^^