Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing the Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green circle lenses – a stunning, non-natural style lens that truly lives up to its name! These lenses are the perfect statement piece for all you mermaids out there, and are sure to turn heads with their unique and striking design.
Featuring a stunning combination of yellow, green, and blue tones, these circle lenses are truly spectacular and capture the beauty of an ocean paradise. The border of the lens is black with long lines extending to the rim, giving it a seaweed-like effect that is perfect for any underwater-themed costume or cosplay.
The Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green circle lenses are not your typical natural style lenses – they are designed to make a statement and stand out from the crowd. They are the perfect accessory for those looking to add a touch of fantasy and whimsy to their look, and are sure to be a hit at any event or gathering.
These lenses are also versatile and can be used to create a wide range of characters, including Fish, Troll, Scary Tinkerbell, Elvish princess, Beast Boy, and Evergreen. They are perfect for cosplay, Halloween costumes, photo shoots, or any other occasion where you want to make a bold and dramatic statement.
In summary, the Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green circle lenses are a must-have accessory for anyone who loves fantasy, cosplay, or just wants to add a touch of whimsy to their look. With their stunning combination of yellow, green, and blue tones, unique seaweed-like border, and versatile use, these lenses are sure to become a favorite among cosplay enthusiasts and fantasy lovers alike. So why wait? Get your pair today and let your inner mermaid shine!
Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
👇Here is Before & After of Vassen Little Mermaid Seaweed Green Color Lens, photo is taken under room light without flash.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.