Vassen Butterfly Pink
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing Vassen Butterfly Pink contact lenses, the perfect accessory for anyone who wants to add a pop of color to their look. These stunning pink colored contacts are the perfect blend of youthful and sophisticated, making them an ideal choice for any occasion.
The unique design of these contacts is what really sets them apart. Instead of a solid pink color, the print is actually made up of a bunch of pink butterflies in lineart form. This creates a truly unique look that is both eye-catching and subtle at the same time. The butterflies are delicate and feminine, adding a touch of whimsy to your eyes.
The color of these contacts is a beautiful cotton candy-ish pink that will make your eyes sparkle. The pink is not too bright or overpowering, making it suitable for any skin tone. Whether you have fair skin or a darker complexion, these contacts will enhance your natural beauty and make your eyes stand out.
One of the best things about Vassen Butterfly Pink contacts is that they are perfect for light eyes. If you have blue, green, or hazel eyes, these contacts will look amazing on you. The pink color will blend seamlessly with your natural eye color, creating a stunning effect that will make heads turn.
But that's not all! These contacts also show up on dark eyes, making them a versatile choice for anyone. The opacity of the pink color ensures that it is still obviously pink, even on dark eyes. This is great news for anyone who has always wanted to try pink contacts but was worried that they wouldn't show up on their eyes.
Overall, Vassen Butterfly Pink contacts are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to add a touch of pink to their eyes. Whether you have light or dark eyes, these contacts will look amazing and enhance your natural beauty. The unique butterfly print is a real standout feature, making these contacts a must-have for anyone who loves to make a statement with their fashion choices.
So what are you waiting for? Order your Vassen Butterfly Pink contacts today and experience the beauty and versatility of these stunning pink colored contacts. Whether you wear them to a special occasion or just for everyday wear, they are sure to make you look and feel amazing.
Vassen Butterfly Pink Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.