This EOS Lenses are labelled with Expiry Date SEPT 2021.
However, the expired date means the last day you can "open" the lens bottle, not last day to "wear".
For example, if expired date is 2021.09.01, it means that if you open the lens bottle on 31st August 2021, you can wear it for 12 months until 31st August 2022, because the expired date is actually refer to the liquid that store the lenses, not the lens itself.
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Get noticed with this Max Pure Black circle lens!
- Create a bigger, sexy black dolly eye effect
- Simple and without complicated design, suitable for natural looks
- Very dark brown and almost black, suitable for brown/dark brown eyes
- Very similar to Geo XCK105, just that Max Gold Black is little bit lighter in color
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
This is going to be a bit long so you've been warned xD!
A quick review:
Enlargement: â®â®â®ââ (they do enlarge a lot, but that's not what I was looking for)
If you wish to know my full experience and details keep reading :D
Okay so this was my, let's see... 7th pair of circle lenses already, and the first one to fully please me! Ever since I started with circle lenses I've been searching for a natural pair that would enhance my dark brown eyes, but as a beginner in the topic I started off with the wrong models to reach my expectatives: Geo XCK-105 (too alien-like for my taste) and Geo Xtra Bella Brown (beautiful but definitely not natural looking) You may be asking why if I was looking for natural circle lenses I was trying such huge diameters? This is because, as a westerner, I have bigger eyes than asians and thought that smaller diameters wouldn't notice on me. Boy I was so wrong! Now I wouldn't wear anything bigger than 14.5 mm! Even that size still looks too much for me, but better. So, I tried with Hana SPC Barbie Brown Circle Lenses but I guess I just had bad luck, since the lenses look huge and orangy-colored on top of my brown eyes... Just don't fit me...
If you have read until here, congratulations! You have reached the main topic of this review xD! As I was saying, I then met the EOS MAX series... and I fell in love!!â¥ I've tried both Max Pure Brown and these ones, and I can say these are the most dolly yet natural lenses ever! I adored Pure Browns but I had a terrible accident with them that I could only enjoy them for a day :( Someday I'll order them again, sigh... But I still have these babies, the Max Gold Black. So these lenses are not really black, just deep browned-colored that will blend perfectly in your dark or even brown eyes, just like they did in mine! You won't see a piece of fake color! If not for the size, you wouldn't even n...
I've had these lenses for a while now and I like them. These lenses are very enlarging and they make me look awake and more attractive. Since wearing these lenses, I've had a lot of complements on them. I personally am not in love with the color because on top of my dark brown eyes, they gave me a very flat brown color, without any dept (unless in bright lighting/direct light)..which wasn't what I was really going for. Other than that, they are very comfortable and I like the design. :)
I've had my pair for almost a year now, so im looking to get another.
It's really hard for me to decide if I should try a different style or stick with these since they are such an awesome pair!
The enlargement is noticeable but not overdone, and with my natural light brown eyes it really makes them pop.
This for me is the most comfortable brand and i can wear them all day no problem.
I got my lenses 10 days after ordering :D good shipping. These are very natural if you have very dark brown eyes, but the look is much more dolly than just getting a brown lens, on webcam theyre much more noticeable too. They are very comfortable also! Thank you Candylens.