Introducing the New EOS Max Pure Brown (14.8mm) contact lenses, perfect for those who want to enhance their natural beauty with a touch of sophistication. These lenses are designed to provide a subtle yet noticeable change to your eyes, making them appear bigger and brighter while maintaining a natural look. With a diameter of 14.8mm, these contacts offer a slight enlargement effect that gives your eyes a captivating and alluring appearance.
The EOS Max Pure Brown lenses are carefully crafted to enhance the beauty of your eyes while maintaining a natural look. The brown color is vibrant and rich, creating a subtle and elegant look that complements any skin tone. The color blends seamlessly with your natural eye color, providing a subtle enhancement that is perfect for everyday wear.
One of the key features of the EOS Max Pure Brown lenses is the black limbal rim that adds definition and depth to your eyes. The limbal ring is a dark circle around the iris, and it naturally fades as we age, making the eyes appear smaller and less defined. With these lenses, you can restore that youthful and captivating look, as the black limbal rim creates a natural and defined border around your eyes.
The EOS Max Pure Brown lenses are perfect for everyday wear, as they are comfortable and easy to use. Made with high-quality materials, these contacts are soft and gentle on your eyes, ensuring that you can wear them for long periods without discomfort. The lenses are also easy to insert and remove, making them perfect for first-time users.
One of the best things about these lenses is their versatility. They are suitable for a wide range of occasions, from casual outings to formal events. The natural-looking brown color adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to your overall look, making them the perfect accessory to complement any outfit.
If you are looking for a subtle yet noticeable change to your appearance, then the New EOS Max Pure Brown (14.8mm) contact lenses are the perfect choice. They offer a natural-looking enhancement to your eyes, making them appear bigger and brighter, while the black limbal rim adds definition and depth. These lenses are comfortable and easy to use, making them perfect for everyday wear, and the versatile brown color makes them suitable for any occasion. Invest in these contacts today and experience the transformative power of a subtle and natural-looking enhancement to your eyes.
New EOS Max Pure Brown Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.