This EOS Lenses are labelled with Expiry Date SEPT 2021.
However, the expired date means the last day you can "open" the lens bottle, not last day to "wear".
For example, if expired date is 2021.09.01, it means that if you open the lens bottle on 31st August 2021, you can wear it for 12 months until 31st August 2022, because the expired date is actually refer to the liquid that store the lenses, not the lens itself.
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
**This colored contacts will not give any dramatic color or eye enlargement!
- NOT suitable for Dark Brown Eyes
- SUITABLE for Light Colored Eyes or Caucasian Light Blue/Green/Brown Eyes.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I have naturally green eyes that are more of an olive color and I had been looking for something that would make them look brighter without being too costumey and these did just that. They are extremely comfortable and look absolutely stunning!!
My irises are an odd shade of brown with threads of gold running through them. The ice green blended with the gold/brown and red flecks in my irises to give me another worldly appearance. They look totally and completely natural too! Thanks so much for an awesome product. I will definitely be a repeat customer in the future. Shipping was a little steep, but worth it for three days from Kuala Lampur to Hong Kong to me here in the States.
I have medium dark blue/green/grey eyes with a small gold ring around the pupil. I was afraid these would be too bright and unrealistic yet the color turned out to be an aqua-turquoise that is striking yet not too crazy. They don't enlarge much but since my irises are small and they fit well that's fine with me. It's a very pretty color that blends naturally into your base color.no limbal ring but good for everyday or night and vibrant on light to medium toned eyes. It's a comfortable lens to wear.
These contacts offer a very natural looking enlargement. The size is subtly perfect. The color is a very stand out color on light eyes. It is very, very green. It is not so much of a natural looking green but boy does it make an impression! It photographs remarkably. My eyes do become slightly irritated after extended periods of wear so I am forced to use eye drops.