The opaque twilight turquoise colored lens is perfect for people with light or dark colored eyes, providing you with an instant vibrant color change. These contact lenses are perfect for parties and dates.
A more modern lens with a beautiful turquoise color that will give you feelings of tranquility. For those who enjoy the simpler things in life. We all enjoy relaxing and these lens let the world know that nothing is going to bother you today. While wearing these contacts you won’t be able to help but smile!
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 55%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I've ordered these 3x for my Dino Gnar Cosplay. These are so awesome!!!!! Love them. I have dry eyes and these are good and moisten all day for me!
Bought from this company a number of times now but these were my second pair ever and I love them!! Eyes are usually pretty sensitive and I barely felt them! Used them for Earth-chan and Zero Two cosplays!
WOW! I can't say express how stunning these lenses are! It won't matter what your eye colour is, these babies WILL pop! I used these for a Fluttershy cosplay (My Little Pony) and got tons of compliments on them! They are very comfortable! You definitely will attract a lot of attention in these! They aren't natural looking at all but for a bright bright turquoise eyed character these are great for being dramatic!
I got these to cosplay Allura from Voltron and they are great! I paid for the faster delivery and got them in about a week or so in DHL. I let them in solution before trying them. They were easy to put in and the color shifts from blue to aqua on my brown eyes depending on the lighting and the prescription was on point. It was easy to get used to the circle lens peripheral vision thing when you can kind of see it there You know.... And I wore them for about 6 hours to get my eyes used to circle lenses and they were so comfortable that I forgot I had them until I saw myself in the bathroom mirror at the end of the night lol! They are in between an "anime" eye and natural as in they dont look fake but they do look different. Anyways they look great, comfortable and would recommend.