Introducing the Vassen Kirei Green colored contacts, the perfect solution to enhancing your natural eye color and achieving a beautiful dolly-eyed look. With its unique design and color, the Vassen Kirei Green lenses are sure to add depth and sparkle to your eyes, leaving you with an unforgettable look that will turn heads wherever you go.
The Vassen Kirei Green colored contacts are designed with two tones that help the color blend seamlessly with your natural brown eye color. The ring of brown in the center of the lenses further enhances this blending effect, allowing the lenses to seamlessly blend with your natural eye color. This design also helps to create a more natural and realistic look, making the Vassen Kirei Green lenses perfect for those who want to enhance their natural beauty.
One of the standout features of the Vassen Kirei Green lenses is their ability to create a beautiful dolly-eyed look. This effect is achieved by the design of the lenses, which enlarges the appearance of the eyes, giving them a larger and more prominent appearance. This effect is perfect for those who want to make a statement with their eyes and draw attention to their face.
The Vassen Kirei Green colored contacts are also designed to be less opaque than most other lenses on the market. This makes them more suitable for people with light colored eyes, as they will blend more naturally with their natural eye color. However, for those with darker colored eyes, the Vassen Kirei Green lenses may not show up as well, but they will still create an eye-enlargement effect that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
If you're looking for a way to enhance your natural beauty and achieve a stunning dolly-eyed look, look no further than the Vassen Kirei Green colored contacts. With their unique design and color, these lenses are sure to add depth and sparkle to your eyes, leaving you with an unforgettable look that will turn heads wherever you go. So why wait? Order your pair of Vassen Kirei Green colored contacts today and start turning heads with your stunning new look!
Vassen Kirei Green Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Origin: South Korea
Note: Design & Color of this Vassen Kirei Series Lens are less opaque than most of the lenses, it is more suitable for people who have light color eyes. For people who have dark color eyes, this Vassen Kirei Series Lens may not show very well, but it does eye enlargement effect.
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.