Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Important: There are others color lens in the market also called "Vassen Rainbow Eyes" but different design, which means that our "Vassen Rainbow Eyes" design may different from others circle lens website. Please refer to the our product photo on this page before placing order.
Are you looking for below design? We called it Vassen Lucky Clover Cocoro Series. If yes, please click below image, you'll redirect to another page.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I have dark eyes and they show up. they are my most complimented pair of lenses . Comfortible. And even tho its past the suggested wear date I've had then for over a year!
Photo shown near window
Natural iris colour: Dark Brown
One of my favorite circle lenses; the color turned out a lot better than expected, the enlargement is just right for my eyes, and the pattern with the various colors make a really cool effect ^__^ I definitely recommend this lens
The green color can be seen even where there is little light. I'm so in love. <3
I was kinda iffy on these but i trusted vassen so i went for em. At first i didn't like them and it looked too reptilian but after an hour or so it seemed to blend in better and look so much more normal. The color is very bright and vibrant and ive worn them for 12 hours straight and no dryness so these are great all over.
I love my first Vassen greenish blue pair I recently ordered! The packaging was perfect with a cute animal case and a very sweet handwritten card personalized to me! When I had put my contacts in my eye, at first I was nervousness that color wouldn't show since I have such dark brown eyes but they were so cool! I was also nervous that they would hurt but I read the instructions and put them in gently as well as close my eyes gently to let adjust rather than blink them in so much. They felt comfortable to me. The color from up close is very unique with all the rays of color, even yellow too. I couldn't stop staring! Made my pupils larger also which I don't mind at all, can tell that also from far away. Looks different in all lightings, brighter in the sun of course. I really enjoy these contacts and can't wait to start a collection now that I know they are very good quality!