Vassen Kirei Grey
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing the Vassen Kirei Gray colored contacts, a perfect choice for those looking to add a subtle yet charming touch to their look. These gray colored contacts are a popular choice among those seeking a natural-looking eye color change. Whether you're looking to enhance the natural beauty of your light eyes or want to create a dolly effect for your look, Vassen Kirei Gray is the perfect fit.
One of the most distinctive features of Vassen Kirei Gray colored contacts is their less opaque nature. They are designed to blend seamlessly with your natural eye color, creating a subtle yet elegant effect. This makes them an ideal choice for those who prefer a more natural look without any harsh lines or a stark contrast.
Another advantage of these gray colored contacts is their ability to add depth and sparkle to your eyes. Their unique design features multiple shades of gray that blend together, giving your eyes a multi-dimensional look that will catch everyone's attention. Whether you're in a low-lit room or outside in the sun, these contacts are sure to make your eyes stand out.
These colored contacts are best suited for those with light eyes, as they enhance the natural beauty of blue, green, and gray eyes. However, they may not show up as well on dark eyes, but they do create an eye-enlargement effect that can make your eyes appear bigger and brighter.
The dolly effect of Vassen Kirei Gray colored contacts is another notable feature. They create an innocent and charming look, perfect for those seeking a cute and youthful appearance. The contacts are designed to give your eyes a wide-eyed look, creating a subtle yet striking effect that is sure to turn heads.
Overall, Vassen Kirei Gray colored contacts are a perfect choice for anyone looking for a natural-looking eye color change that enhances their natural beauty. They are ideal for those with light eyes and create a subtle yet striking effect that will make your eyes sparkle and stand out. Whether you're looking for a cute and innocent dolly effect or a more natural look, these contacts are sure to meet your expectations. Try them today and discover the magic of Vassen Kirei Gray colored contacts.
Vassen Kirei Grey Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Note: Design & Color of this Vassen Kirei Series Lens are less opaque than most of the lenses, it is more suitable for people who have light color eyes. For people who have dark color eyes, this Vassen Kirei Series Lens may not show very well, but it does eye enlargement effect.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.