Introducing Vassen Dreamy Brown, the perfect solution for those looking to add a touch of elegance and charm to their eyes. These stunning brown colored contacts are designed to provide a natural look with an eye-enlarging effect that is sure to make heads turn. Whether you are dressing up for a special occasion or just want to enhance your everyday look, Vassen Dreamy Brown contacts are the perfect choice.
One of the most striking features of these contacts is their natural-looking effect. Vassen has carefully crafted these contacts to mimic the subtle tones and shades of natural brown eyes, ensuring that they blend seamlessly with your existing eye color. Unlike other colored contacts that may look artificial or give an obvious "contact lens" look, Vassen Dreamy Brown contacts are subtle and understated, giving you a look that is both beautiful and believable.
Another key feature of these contacts is their enlarging effect. The Vassen Dreamy Brown contacts have a unique design that makes the eyes appear larger and more defined. This is achieved by using a special technique to enlarge the iris and create an illusion of depth, giving you a more captivating and alluring gaze.
To further enhance this effect, Vassen Dreamy Brown contacts also feature a black limbal ring. This ring helps to define the edges of the iris, making the eyes appear even more prominent and striking. The black limbal ring also provides a subtle contrast to the brown color of the contacts, giving them a depth and dimension that is truly mesmerizing.
Overall, Vassen Dreamy Brown contacts are a fantastic choice for anyone looking to enhance their natural beauty and add a touch of elegance to their look. With their natural-looking color, eye-enlarging effect, and black limbal ring, these contacts are sure to turn heads and make you feel confident and beautiful. So why wait? Try Vassen Dreamy Brown contacts today and see for yourself the stunning transformation they can bring to your eyes.
Vassen Dreamy Brown Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
(if you can't find your prescription in above list, please checkout Mindy Brown , design and color is very similar and prescription available from -0.00 to -8.00)
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.