Have you ever wanted different colored eyes? Well you're in luck, the future is here with this Vassen Cloud Nine opaque color lens.
Violet contacts can make a vibrant color change in your eyes without changing your regular eyesight. This vibrant color change will be very noticeable instantly after inserting the contacts, no matter what your natural eye color may be, and you'll be sure to get many compliments! Not only are these sure to change your eye color, they also change the size as they are 14.5 millimeters in diameter, with the average iris size at 12 millimeters.
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
If you are a fan of the unnatural, Korean culture, large eyes, or just love standing out these colored lenses are for you. With a low price, quick shipment, and a long (twelve month) replacement period, there isn't much for you to lose by trying these out today.
You can also get a free animal lens case if you include that you would like one in the order instructions! Choose from pig, elephant, frog, fish, and many more. This opaque color lens is sure to make your eyes larger and much more vibrant so that they, and you, can pop and stand out no matter where you go.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
This was my first time ever wearing contacts and I was shocked at how comfortable they were! I couldn't feel it at all! I had to wear it for an intense photoshoot and had them in for over 10 hours (despite the recommendation saying to only wear it for 8) and I never needed eyedrops once! On top of that, the colour is amazingly vibrant. I have dark brown eyes and it covered it completely! Would definitely definitely recommend for any beginners who aren't used to wearing contacts and are worried about discomfort.
These lenses are AMAZING. I have blue eyes and they show up wonderfully. The enlargement is also excellent. I've had very few issues comfort-wise and kept them in all day. I was concerned the black edge would be overwhelming, but it turned out to just make the color pop more.
These lenses are very comfortable and vibrant, and they have a big enlargement. They do seem to get a little dry throughout the day, but not to the point of discomfort, and that can be remedied by blinking rapidly or using rewetting drops. When I first ordered them, one lens got scratched. The site was amazing about it and promptly sent a replacement lens to me, and I feel like I should also mention how good their customer service is! :) These lenses are definitely not a natural color, so if you are looking for something natural I would not suggest them, but these are SO gorgeous! The color isn't too red, which I was worried about, but they are a really nice blueish purple.
I wore these constantly last year to any parties, galas, etc. that I went to. Perfectly comfortable and amazing. If I need a new pair I would buy them again.