Vassen Barbie Eye Super Nudy Blue is one of the hot selling circle lenses in the market. It feature a limbal ring to enhance and widen the look of your eyes
These circle lens have subtle and elegant light aquaish-blue colour that blend with your natural eye color for a softer effect (suitable if you have light green/gray/blue colors eyes)
Note: Although the lens diameter is 14.5mm, but enlargement effect is 15~16mm
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Visibility on Brown Eyes:8/10 for natural light. 9/10 in sunlight.
These lens are bought with prescription. I can see in them clearly and perfectly. Big PLUS!
this wouldn't be my first pair of contacts from candy lens. this will be my 7th I believe. I have always been pleased with their product and I just ordered these and can't wait to get them. I have dark brown eyes and I want a bright vibrant and great enlargement and dolly eyes and hope candy lens won't disappoint me, but I don't think they would. I love their product and highly recommend them. keep buying!
This was my first pair of contact lenses ever, and when I first put these in they didn't hurt or irritate my eyes at all. My eyes didn't even water, and sometimes I forget I'm wearing them.
I have dark brown eyes and on me these are SO SO SO BLUE. It's a dark but very vibrant blue, and sometimes in different lights it can change shades slightly. They enlarged my eyes quite a bit. They gave a very dolly look. When I got the package there were directions on how to use them, and a cute handwritten note. It was wrapped secure in bubble wrap and in a very safe big envelope. I ordered the fastest shipping choice and they came earlier than they were supposed to.
This is my first pair for circle lenses. I really liked they strong color, they are really comfortable :) A tips is to take it easy the first days with the lenses because my eyes got really tired. I wear my regular lenses up to 4 times a week and I personally thinks there is no different. On me it gives a dolly look. I'm very pleased with the resultant and it lived up to my expectations. ^_^