Introducing the stunning Vassen Ash Blue contact lenses, the perfect accessory to add some drama and pizzazz to your everyday look! These colored contacts are designed to give you a striking and unique appearance that is guaranteed to turn heads. With their vibrant blue color and opaque pigmentation, they are the perfect choice for anyone looking to elevate their beauty game.
One of the standout features of these lenses is that they show up beautifully on dark eyes, which can be a challenge for many other colored contacts. This means that whether you have light or dark eyes, you can enjoy the stunning blue color of these lenses without any issues. The vibrant and vivid shade of blue will make your eyes pop and instantly make you feel more confident and glamorous.
Not only are these lenses beautifully pigmented, but they also feature a unique color combination of a thick black outer ring and a smoldering blue inner design. This combination of colors is guaranteed to give you a wide-eye look, making your eyes appear larger and more awake. Whether you're attending a special event or just going about your day, these lenses will help you stand out from the crowd and give you a bold, unforgettable look.
In addition to their stunning appearance and comfortable design, these lenses are also incredibly versatile. They can be worn for a variety of occasions, from casual outings with friends to formal events like weddings or proms. Whether you're looking to add some drama to your everyday look or make a statement with your makeup for a special occasion, these lenses are the perfect accessory to help you achieve your desired look.
Overall, the Vassen Ash Blue lenses are a must-have for anyone looking to enhance their beauty and create a striking, unforgettable appearance. With their vibrant blue color, unique design, and comfortable fit, they are sure to become a staple in your beauty routine. So why wait? Order your pair today and get ready to turn heads with your bold and beautiful new look!
Vassen Ash Blue Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
These opaque ash blue contact lenses, will fit comfortably and naturally on any eye and cover any eye color. The vibrant color change will make your eyes look larger, and attract attention, so be ready to become the belle of the ball when people see you wearing these colored lenses. If you order them today you can get a free animal contact lens case as a thank you gift.
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.