Vassen Akara Blue
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing Vassen Akara Blue, the perfect blue colored contact lenses for anyone looking to add a pop of color to their eyes. These lenses are ideal for those with light-colored eyes and are designed to give you a bold, beautiful look. With a dark outer (limbal) ring and a single-tone iris, these lenses are sure to turn heads wherever you go.
One of the key features of Vassen Akara Blue is its dark outer ring, which creates a bold and defined look. This ring is designed to enhance the natural shape of your eye, giving you a look that is both dramatic and striking. The ring is also designed to blend seamlessly with the rest of the lens, creating a natural-looking effect that is sure to impress.
The single-tone iris of Vassen Akara Blue is another key feature that sets these lenses apart from the rest. This iris is a beautiful shade of blue that is sure to complement any skin tone or eye color. Whether you have blue, green, or brown eyes, these lenses will give you a unique and eye-catching look that is sure to get you noticed.
One of the best things about Vassen Akara Blue is that they are designed specifically for those with light-colored eyes. This means that if you have blue or green eyes, these lenses will look particularly stunning on you. They are also designed to be comfortable to wear, so you can wear them all day without any discomfort or irritation.
If you're looking for a way to add a pop of color to your eyes, then Vassen Akara Blue is the perfect solution. These lenses are designed to enhance your natural beauty and give you a look that is both bold and beautiful. With their dark outer ring, single-tone iris, and comfortable design, these lenses are sure to become your go-to choice for any occasion.
Overall, Vassen Akara Blue is an excellent choice for anyone looking to add a touch of color to their eyes. With their dark outer ring, single-tone iris, and comfortable design, these lenses are sure to give you a stunning and unforgettable look. Whether you're going out with friends, attending a special event, or just want to change up your look, these lenses are the perfect choice. So why wait? Order your pair of Vassen Akara Blue lenses today and get ready to turn heads wherever you go!
Vassen Akara Blue Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.