Introducing Vassen Akara Black, the perfect solution for those with dark irises who want to enhance their eye color without going overboard. These black colored contacts are the ultimate accessory to elevate your look and make a statement. Vassen Akara Black features a unique design with a dark outer ring that provides a bold and defined limbal line, while the single-tone iris and dark outer circle create a subtle yet striking effect.
One of the standout features of these black colored contacts is their ability to show off the natural color of your eyes while adding depth and dimension. If you have light eyes, the Vassen Akara Black contacts are especially ideal, as they enhance the natural color and bring out the best in your eyes. The subtle black tone is perfect for those who want to add a touch of mystery and allure to their look without going overboard.
One of the biggest advantages of these black colored contacts is their versatility. Whether you're going for a natural everyday look or a bold and dramatic effect, the Vassen Akara Black lenses are sure to turn heads and make a statement. The dark outer ring provides a subtle yet striking effect that is perfect for any occasion, from a day at the office to a night out on the town.
If you're looking for a way to enhance your natural eye color and make a statement with your look, the Vassen Akara Black contacts are the perfect choice. With their subtle yet striking design and comfortable wear, these lenses are the ultimate accessory for any fashion-forward individual. Whether you're looking to add a touch of mystery to your everyday look or create a bold and dramatic effect for a special occasion, these lenses are sure to exceed your expectations.
So why wait? Order your Vassen Akara Black contacts today and start elevating your look to the next level. With their premium quality and stunning design, these lenses are the perfect choice for anyone looking to enhance their natural beauty and make a statement with their eyes. Whether you're a seasoned contact lens wearer or new to the game, these black colored contacts are the ultimate accessory for anyone looking to elevate their style and make a lasting impression.
Vassen Akara Black Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.