The 3 tone colored lens blends in perfectly with any eye color, giving you a natural look that will earn you a second glance. Even better these contact lenses are so comfortable you'll forget your wearing them.
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Wearing Shinny Aqua (puffy 3 tone). I like the name puffy 3 tone more though. I don't really wear contacts but I think these are great.They are really comfortable and I like that aqua content. I got lots of compliments on these. I hope they never discontinue!
Wow these contacts are great!! These are crazy comfy! I put them on as soon as they arrived as ive had then on for 7 straight hours and they still havent started to dry out. 5 stars for comfertableness!! The only downside is that the color isnt as vibrant as i like, its very natural but i like crazy looking. If u want natural these are deff for you!
Comfortable, and beautiful! There is an enlargement on th iris, but its not too much. I get tons of compliments on them, and MANY people glance at me, then look back and stare. Awesome for the ego. I love them! And as I mentioned they are very comfortable to wear all day long, even in dry conditions. More comfortable then my dailies from Bausch and Lomb.
First: I EFFING LOOOOOVE THESE LENSES!!!!!!
I've had lenses before (the barbie eye super nudy gray) and I didn't wear them that often because they made my eyes dry and also were way too big so I looked like a bat or nicly sad like a creepy doll.
These Lenses blended PERFECTLY with my eyes and you won't notice them unless the person is really, really close to you. The enlargement is NOT creepy but you see a difference. It makes my eyes stand out in the best possible way EVER. Also, these are SO comfortable!!! I've worn these for 20h straight during which I was in school with the airconditioning on the max, in the dusty streets, in smoking enviroments etc.. My eyes were perfectly fine, not dry in the least. It happened more than once that I washed my face at night and was like "ok, I'm going to bed now" looked in the mirror and was like oh gurl still have your contacts in! THAT is how comfortable they actually are. SO AWESOME!! My eyes are kind of greenish blue or blueish green btw.
I've gotten LOTS of compliments on my eyes ever since I got these, and I don't mean the "aw, your lenses are pretty" but the ones that go "OMG your eyes are so gorgeous, I never noticed!!" So yes, they are SUPER natural. Just buy them. I know I will by them again.