EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray, the perfect accessory to elevate your everyday look. These gray colored contacts are designed to give you a natural, elegant and beautiful look. With its blue-gray color and soft limbal ring, these lenses are perfect for anyone looking for a subtle yet stunning change in their eye color.
The EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray contacts are made with high-quality materials that ensure they are comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Whether you're running errands, heading to work or going out for a night out, these lenses will keep your eyes comfortable and looking beautiful.
One of the most striking features of these lenses is their natural appearance. The color is beautiful and blends perfectly with your natural eye color, giving you a subtle yet stunning change in your appearance. The blue-gray color is perfect for anyone who wants to add a touch of elegance to their look without going over the top. You'll love how the color compliments your skin tone and adds depth to your eyes.
Another standout feature of the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray lenses is their soft limbal ring. The limbal ring is the dark circle that surrounds the iris and is often used in contact lenses to make the eyes appear larger and more defined. However, the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray lenses have a soft limbal ring that gives a more natural appearance. This feature is perfect for those who want a subtle enhancement of their eyes without looking too overdone.
Comfort is key when it comes to contact lenses, and the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray lenses are no exception. These lenses are made with high-quality materials that are breathable and moisture-rich, ensuring your eyes stay comfortable throughout the day. You won't have to worry about your eyes feeling dry or irritated, even after wearing these lenses for hours.
In addition to their comfort and natural appearance, the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray lenses are also incredibly easy to wear. They are designed to fit most eye sizes and shapes, so you won't have to worry about them slipping or moving around. Plus, they are incredibly easy to put in and take out, making them a hassle-free addition to your beauty routine.
When it comes to caring for your lenses, the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray lenses are very low maintenance. They can be easily cleaned and stored using the provided lens case and solution. With proper care, these lenses can last up to a year, making them a cost-effective choice for anyone looking to enhance their eye color.
Overall, the EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray lenses are the perfect choice for anyone looking for a natural, elegant and comfortable change in their eye color. With their beautiful blue-gray color and soft limbal ring, these lenses are sure to become your go-to accessory for any occasion. So why wait? Try them out today and see the difference they can make in your look!
EOS Luna Natural Aqua Gray Color Contact Lens
- Diameter: 14.5mm
- Base Curve: 8.8mm
- Water Content: 38%
- Life Span: 1 year disposal
- What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
(if you can't find your prescription in above list, please checkout Poly Aqua Grey , design and color is very similar and prescription available from -0.00 to -8.00)
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.