Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel (monthly)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing the Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel (monthly) lenses, the perfect choice for those seeking a dazzling and all-natural look. With their spectacular colors designed to complement your everyday makeup, these lenses will effortlessly enhance your beauty and make your eyes the center of attention. Crafted with precision and attention to detail, these lenses offer a stunning look that will captivate from the depth of your eyes.
One of the key features of the Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel lenses is their ability to provide you with long-lasting comfort. Made with premium silicone hydrogel material, these lenses offer exceptional oxygen flow to your eyes, ensuring your eyes remain fresh and comfortable throughout the day. Gone are the days of dry, irritated eyes caused by extended lens wear. With these lenses, you can enjoy prolonged usage without compromising on comfort.
Not only do these lenses prioritize comfort, but they also deliver a truly mesmerizing aesthetic. The Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel lenses are specifically designed to create a natural and captivating look. The dazzling colors are carefully chosen to enhance your eyes and provide a subtle yet striking effect. Whether you're going for a subtle day look or a dramatic evening appearance, these lenses will effortlessly adapt to your desired style, making your eyes pop in the most enchanting way.
With their monthly replacement schedule, the Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel lenses offer both convenience and value. No more hassle of daily lens changes or the need to constantly repurchase. Simply wear these lenses for up to a month and enjoy the freedom they bring. Their extended lifespan ensures you can indulge in the stunning look and comfort without worrying about running out of lenses.
Furthermore, the Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel lenses are designed with your eye health in mind. The silicone hydrogel material allows for high oxygen permeability, which means your eyes receive the necessary oxygen to maintain their overall health. This feature is particularly important for individuals who wear lenses regularly, as it helps prevent eye dryness and irritation.
When it comes to enhancing your natural beauty, the Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel lenses are the ultimate choice. With their stunning colors, exceptional comfort, and long-lasting durability, these lenses offer a complete package for anyone seeking a transformative and captivating look. Stand out from the crowd and let your eyes radiate with beauty and confidence with the Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel lenses. Experience the difference and make a lasting impression wherever you go.
Hueray Cool Blue Silicone Hydrogel (monthly)
Water Content: 43%
Material: Silicon Hydrogel
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Replacement Period: Monthly
Box content: 2 pcs of lenses
👇Here is Before & After of Hueray Cool Blue Color Lenses
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.