Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray
Subcribe to back in stock notification
The Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray contact lenses are a must-have for anyone looking to add a unique and sophisticated touch to their style. These lenses feature a unique gray color palette with a chic cat pattern that is sure to catch everyone's attention. The silvery tone of these lenses is dazzling, with wavy furry designs that create a playful yet delicate look. These lenses are perfect for those looking to stand out in a crowd, especially when paired with smoky eyes makeup and a little black dress.
Made with high-quality materials, the Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray lenses are designed to be comfortable and breathable for extended wear. Whether you are attending a special event or simply going about your daily routine, these lenses are a great choice. They are perfect for cosplay, with many popular characters such as Lara Croft, Todoroki Shouto, Levi, Keith Kagone, Black Cat, Ultra Instinct Goku, Soi Fon, Shoto Todoroki, and Sydonia being commonly portrayed with this style.
The Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray lenses are ideal for those looking to create a playful and sophisticated look. The unique gray color palette and chic cat pattern combine to create a style that is both alluring and elegant. These lenses are perfect for those who want to make a statement without being too over-the-top.
When it comes to comfort, the Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray lenses are second to none. Made with high-quality materials, these lenses are designed to be comfortable and breathable for extended wear. They are perfect for those who wear contacts on a regular basis and want to ensure that their eyes remain comfortable throughout the day.
Overall, the Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray lenses are a great choice for anyone looking to add a touch of playfulness and sophistication to their style. These lenses are perfect for cosplay, special events, or just for everyday wear. The unique gray color palette and chic cat pattern combine to create a look that is sure to catch everyone's attention. So why wait? Order your pair today and experience the unique and sophisticated look of the Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray contact lenses!
Geo HoliCat Sexy Cat Gray Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Water Content: 40~42%
Life Span: 1 month
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
One box contain 2 lenses (for left and right eye)
If you have same prescription in both eyes, just select "No thanks". If you have different prescription on both eyes, please select your another prescription here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: One box contains 2 pcs of lenses (for left and right eye). Please order more than 1 box if you have different prescription for each eye.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.