Royal Candy Halloween Twilight Red
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing the Royal Candy Halloween Twilight Red contact lens - the perfect accessory to complete your Halloween or cosplay look. Designed to make your desired eye color pop, this brilliant red will shine in natural and artificial light, ensuring you stay in character all night long.
A great cosplay needs the perfect eye color to complete the look, and with the Royal Candy Halloween Twilight Red, you can transform yourself into a variety of characters. Whether you're dressing up as a vampire, Dark Link, Shadow the Hedgehog, Cubone, Bakugou Katsuki, Sith, Rize Kamishiro, Kaneki Ken, Kasane Teto, or Demond, these lenses will take your costume to the next level.
The Royal Candy Halloween Twilight Red contact lenses are not just any ordinary red lenses. These lenses have been designed with intricate detailing, providing a depth of color and texture that will make your eyes stand out. Whether you're wearing them for Halloween or for a cosplay event, these lenses are guaranteed to turn heads.
One of the great features of these lenses is their ability to shine in both natural and artificial light. This means that you can wear them outside during the day or under bright lights at night and still maintain the stunning red color. Whether you're taking photos, attending a party, or just enjoying the Halloween festivities, these lenses will help you stand out from the crowd.
Overall, the Royal Candy Halloween Twilight Red contact lenses are a must-have for anyone looking to take their Halloween or cosplay costume to the next level. With their stunning red color, intricate detailing, and comfortable fit, these lenses are sure to make you stand out from the crowd. So, whether you're dressing up as a vampire, a superhero, or a villain, these lenses are the perfect finishing touch to any costume. Order yours today and get ready to turn heads!
Royal Candy Halloween Twilight Red Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.