Introducing the Royal Candy Halloween Cat Eye Crazy Lens - the ultimate accessory for anyone looking to elevate their Halloween or cosplay game! These lenses are the purr-fect addition to any cat costume, featuring a unique vertical pupil design that resembles the iconic cat's eye look. With a slinky cat-inspired design, these lenses are sure to make a statement and turn heads wherever you go.
One of the standout features of these lenses is the vibrant yellow color pigment that makes them a top choice as the best cat contact lenses. Whether you're going for a bold and daring look or a cute and playful one, these lenses are sure to provide you with the perfect finishing touch to your costume. The vivid yellow color pops against any skin tone and is perfect for those who want to stand out from the crowd.
The Royal Candy Halloween Cat Eye Crazy Lens is perfect for anyone looking to add a touch of fun and whimsy to their cat costume. The unique vertical pupil design creates an authentic cat's eye look that is both mesmerizing and alluring. These lenses are great for Halloween parties, cosplay events, or any other occasion where you want to make a statement.
When you put on these lenses, you'll instantly transform into a fierce feline, ready to take on the night with confidence and style. The yellow color pigment adds an element of playfulness to your look, making these lenses the perfect choice for anyone who wants to add a touch of whimsy to their costume.
Whether you're dressing up as a cute and cuddly kitten or a sultry black cat, these lenses are versatile enough to complement any outfit. They are perfect for anyone looking to make a statement with their costume and are sure to turn heads wherever you go.
In summary, the Royal Candy Halloween Cat Eye Crazy Lens is a must-have accessory for anyone looking to take their Halloween or cosplay game to the next level. With their unique vertical pupil design and vibrant yellow color pigment, these lenses are the perfect choice for anyone looking to add a touch of fun and whimsy to their costume. They are comfortable and safe to wear, and are sure to make a statement wherever you go. Order yours today and transform into a fierce feline that's ready to take on the night!
Royal Candy Halloween Cat Eye Crazy Contact lens
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Note: Remember to soak the lens in multi purpose solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing!
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
Things you can't do:
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?
First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?
It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?
It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?
First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.