Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
My natural eye color is dark brown.
The first time while i was wearing the eye contacts, it kinda of stings a little bit because i have not been wearing contacts for awhile but afterwards like 2-5 minutes it feels very natural and comfortable. The eye contacts is a gray one and because my eye color is brown it didn't show much of the gray but i still love it.
Eye Color: Dark brown
I always buy 14mm contacts, but for some reason these contacts actually made my eyes look way bigger and I have pretty big eyes for an Asian.
These contacts are very natural, it's a dark gray, unless you are in the sunlight then it will look like the photos above.
I will be wearing these on an everyday basis, since they are so comfortable.
I totally recommend these contacts for someone who is starting out with circle lens or for someone who wants an everyday contacts that gives you that sparkle in your eyes. :)
**Note, if you want gray contacts that stand out on dark brown eyes, these are not for you. I would recommend the GEO Nudy Gray for a stand out gray**
Original eye color: Dark brown
14mm doesn't seem that large, but it made my eyes look rather dolly - without the unnaturalness! For its purpose, these lens enlarge the eye perfectly.
Natural/Dramatic: Natural - 9/10
Ordering from CandyLens is always a pleasure - the products are quality, and so is the service. The thank-you card they include, along with the adorable contact lens case, never fails to make me smile!
I wear these lens every day, and they work with any look I'm going for. I'd definitely recommend these - especially if you're trying circle lens for the first time. They're not shocking, they're comfortable, and generally are a good pair to ease into the idea of circle lens.
These are SUPER unnoticeable in a great way! it enlarges my eyes without making me look like a bug. you can see a faint amount of grey/brown, but it's not overwhelming at all. it's very cute and nice.
not super comfortable on sunny days, your eyes might feel slightly uncomfortable.
do not go for this if you want something dramatic!
pretty , comfortable , look natural , adorable i love this contact len .