Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I have light green/grey eyes naturally but sadly these do NOT look natural at all with eye color. :(
They are comfortable enough to wear but the dark limbal ring and light blue details don't look nearly as good on me as they do on the photographed model. My husband could tell that had contacts in right away so these aren't going to give you a subtle/natural change if that's what you're looking for.
That being said, I also got the Geo Bella Blue and if you have light eyes I would recommend those contacts over these. They are prettier and a lot more comfortable to wear.
These lenses are a beautiful and natural looking blue. I have dark brown eyes, so I was afraid the color wouldn't show up, but to my surprise it shows up great! However, comfort for me was not there. These lenses make me occasionally twitch and they shift for me a lot. I am able to wear them for a few hours before having to take them off. Great color though!
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Enlargement: 3/5 (I have pretty big eyes for an asian so for smaller eyes, it will give more of an enlargement)
The color is a very pretty aqua blue.
I have very dark brown eyes but you can definitely tell that these circles lens gave me that tint of blue, but still looks **natural.**
In the light it is definitely more vibrant like in the pictures.
**If you are going for a blue that is more bright and would stand out on dark brown eyes, this is not the contacts you are looking for.**
Lastly, I love the variety that Candylens provide. I have been purchasing from this site for a little over 3 years. I love there service and delivery. :)
I also recieved these as a gift! I have naturally dark brown eyes and they blend in very well making it look pretty natural! I love them more than the ones i actually picked hahaa
I received these as a gift with my order and I love them! The colour is brilliant and blends well, bold but not outlandish. The comfort of them is fantastic as well, they don't dry out and they don't shift like others do. Truly brilliant lenses.