EOS WM202 Series (0.00 only)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing the EOS WM202 Series contact lenses, the perfect addition to your collection for all your cosplay needs! These lenses come in five vibrant colors: Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, and Violet. The EOS WM202 Series is a high-quality lens that provides enlargement effect and a black limbal rim to make your eyes pop!
With a diameter of 14.5mm, the WM202 Series will give your eyes a subtle yet noticeable enlargement, perfect for any occasion. The lenses are made from high-quality materials, ensuring they are comfortable to wear all day long. These lenses are designed to provide a natural look while adding a touch of vibrancy to your eyes.
The black limbal rim is the defining feature of these lenses, creating a stark contrast with the vibrant colors of the lens. This rim creates a distinct look that will make your eyes stand out. The black limbal rim is not only visually appealing, but it also helps to define your eye's shape, making your eyes look more prominent and brighter.
The EOS WM202 Series lenses are perfect for cosplayers who want to bring their favorite anime, video game, or movie characters to life. These lenses are ideal for characters with big, bright, and colorful eyes. The vibrant colors of the lenses will help you achieve the perfect look for your character.
The Blue lenses are perfect for characters like Sailor Moon, who has big blue eyes that pop. The Brown lenses are great for characters like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, whose eyes are a rich, warm brown. The Gray lenses are ideal for characters like Rem from Re:Zero, who has striking gray-blue eyes. The Green lenses are perfect for characters like Hinata Hyuga from Naruto, who has beautiful green eyes. The Violet lenses are great for characters like Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service, whose eyes are a deep, rich purple.
The EOS WM202 Series contact lenses are easy to use and come with complete instructions for proper usage and care. They are also FDA-approved, ensuring their safety and quality. The lenses are designed to fit comfortably on your eyes and are suitable for those with normal vision.
In conclusion, the EOS WM202 Series is the perfect addition to your collection if you're looking for vibrant, cosplay-ready contact lenses. Available in five vibrant colors, these lenses provide a natural-looking enlargement effect and a black limbal rim that makes your eyes pop. The EOS WM202 Series is ideal for cosplayers who want to bring their favorite characters to life. With their high-quality materials and FDA-approved safety, you can wear them with confidence all day long. The WM202 series is perfect for anyone looking to add a touch of vibrancy and uniqueness to their look.
EOS WM202 Series Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
above photos credited to @dumatoshi
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.