EOS Vista Color Contacts 0.00
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing EOS Vista Color Contacts, the perfect way to enhance your eyes and add a pop of color to your look. Available in five stunning shades, including Light Blue, Deep Blue, Silver, Light Green, and Pink, these lenses are sure to make a statement.
Unlike other colored contacts, EOS Vista Color Contacts don't have a black rim, creating a more natural and seamless look. The vibrant colors blend seamlessly with your natural eye color, resulting in a striking but natural appearance.
These lenses are perfect for those with light eyes who want to enhance their natural eye color. They provide a subtle yet noticeable change to your eye color, making them perfect for everyday wear or special occasions. Whether you want to add a touch of color to your everyday look or make a bold statement, EOS Vista Color Contacts are the perfect choice.
One of the best things about EOS Vista Color Contacts is that they look incredibly natural. The colors are vivid but not too overpowering, and they blend with your natural eye color seamlessly. No one will be able to tell that you're wearing contacts – they'll simply notice your beautiful eyes.
Another great thing about these lenses is that they're incredibly comfortable to wear. Made from high-quality materials, they're designed to be gentle on your eyes and won't cause any discomfort or irritation. You can wear them all day without worrying about dryness or discomfort, making them perfect for busy days or long nights out.
Whether you're new to wearing contacts or you're a seasoned pro, EOS Vista Color Contacts are easy to use. They're designed to be simple to put in and take out, so you won't have to worry about struggling with them. Plus, they're easy to clean and maintain, so you can keep them looking great for as long as possible.
When it comes to choosing the perfect shade, there are plenty of options to choose from. Light Blue is a beautiful and vibrant shade that's perfect for adding a pop of color to your look. Deep Blue is a darker, more intense shade that's perfect for those who want to make a bold statement. Silver is a stunning shade that adds a subtle shimmer to your eyes, making them perfect for special occasions. Light Green is a fresh and vibrant shade that's perfect for spring and summer. Finally, Pink is a fun and playful shade that's perfect for those who want to try something a little different.
No matter which shade you choose, you can be sure that EOS Vista Color Contacts will provide a stunning and natural-looking change to your eye color. They're perfect for those who want to experiment with different eye colors without committing to a permanent change, and they're a great way to add a little extra something to your everyday look.
In conclusion, EOS Vista Color Contacts are the perfect way to enhance your natural beauty and add a pop of color to your look. With five stunning shades to choose from, a natural-looking finish, and a comfortable fit, they're the perfect choice for anyone who wants to experiment with their eye color. So why wait? Try them today and see how they can transform your look!
EOS Vista Color Contacts
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Replacement Period: Yearly Disposable
What inside: 1 pair of colored lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
EOS Vista Pink
VISTA DEEP BLUE
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.