A very vibrant violet color with unique flower-pattern designs, suitable for people looking for vibrant color change. The thick black rings definitely create a dolly-eye effect.
- Opaque violet, pure violet color
- Gorgeous design blends very well with dark eyes
- 14.5mm diameter with huge black ring, gives a Big Eye Effect
- very comfortable!
Note: Makup is recommended with this circle lens due to its vibrant violet may look unnatural for asian eyes.
This EOS Lenses are labelled with Expiry Date SEPT 2021.
However, the expired date means the last day you can "open" the lens bottle, not last day to "wear".
For example, if expired date is 2021.09.01, it means that if you open the lens bottle on 31st August 2021, you can wear it for 12 months until 31st August 2022, because the expired date is actually refer to the liquid that store the lenses, not the lens itself.
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Show up more indigo on my dark brown eyes but very bright!!
I don't normally leave reviews but I have to say, I LOVE these lenses. The purple is such a pretty colour and it shows up extremely well on my dark brown eyes. From a certain lighting and distance they sometimes appear gray but once up close, you can definitely see the purple colour.
They're also super comfortable! I can wear them for about 10-12 hours (terrible, I know) without them itching or anything. In fact, the only time they ever bother me is when I haven't slept or need to sleep.
The enlargement on these is perfect. Definitely one of my favourite lenses out of the 6 or so pairs I own!
These lenses were the most uncomfortable pair of circles lenses I have ever owned. I'm not new to lenses and I thought it would just take some time to get used to but that was just not the case with this particular pair. These caused me physical pain and I honestly cannot wear them. I don't even know how I was able to endure them for so long at an anime convention. The service is great, it always has been. Fast shipping and cute lens case, it's just the lens itself that I was unhappy with :/ It's always a gamble with circle lenses, I suppose.
The color also wasn't too great. I have dark almost black eyes and the color was very subdued because of that. You couldn't really tell in pictures unless I heavily edited them. This won't be good for cosplay, but it could be good for someone who's looking for just a tad bit of pizzaz to their eyes. It's a very natural purple.
I have these and the Brown ones from this design. This is my new favorite from my lens collection thus far! Do note that I have dark brown eyes.
Enlargement - 6/5 - The black ring on the outer edge of the lens create the best enlargement effect!
Color - 5/5 - The picture DOES NOT do justice to this lens in Violet AT ALL. From afar,it appears dark (think dark grey/blue). Only up close would you see the violet color.
Comfort - 5/5 - EOS is my favorite brand and this series is no exception! I can wear this for up to 10 hours with no problems.