Base Curve: 8.8mm / 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
so comfortable! I can't even feel them in my eyes. But the gray is not so obvious, but do have some sparkling effect on eyes. Looks great in photo!
They're my go to. I've purchased these multiple times. Super comfy, very nice halo, the color isn't super bright but enough to stand out on my dark brown eyes. I always get compliments on how neat they look without it looking too fake. And the best is that they enlarge your eyes and it looks good without makeup
I love these contacts. I have been purchasing these for over 2 years now. Attached is a photo of me with them on. It is very natural looking, but it also gives you that extra bit of color.
I think I bought these lens last year along with my Geo three tone series and my EOS Candy brown. And honestly, I never regret any of my EOS lens I've gotten. Btw, I have darkish brown asian eyes, but I do have a double lid.
They're extremely comfortable, and when I mean "extremely," I mean 9 hours+ (even though you shouldn't wear it past 6-7 but you know, work). I rarely need eye drops and I don't really get the chance to use them except for my one break every 4 or so hours, but even so I usually only need to use drops after 6 hours? I also switch between contact lenses and my glasses every other day but honestly I can go days with wearing these pairs back to back.
The design actually looks very striking and beautiful but the colour is very natural. You get an gorgeous hallo effect if you look around (especially for people who are short like me looking up). It gives you a nice glassy/icy look and the colour blends in with my own brown. In flash/photography, they're beautiful (its a must wear pair of lens for pictures), in indoor/florescent they look natural. Even up close, they don't look "fake." Only downside about the colour is, even though they're "grey" lens, I'd wear them as my "black" lens. Pigment isn't too strong/noticable, if anything the grey only lightens my brown eyes. You see more black than grey truthfully, but I still love how they look and they look great in any occasion. If you want really grey lens, go with a different pair.
Enlargement... They do enlarge your eyes, not going to lie. The enlargement effect is more natural than say the EOS Candy brown. It's noticeable but if you want a more dolly/anime enlargement, I'd probably recommend a few dozen other pairs. The enlargement is mostly beneficial to the hallo effect, and I love hallo type lens.
So overall here's my verdict comparing it to my 14 other pairs I own?:
Comfort: 4.9/5 (Only because I love NEO lens)
If you want a real idea of what...
Hello, I received my lenses today and tried them right away.
Dryness 3/5 (They dry quickly)
Color on Dark Borwn eyes 1/5
On the model they seem really visible and melt with the eye color.
They melt really well BUT they're not visible You can only see the dark circle the gray is not as bright as the picture.
There is much less gray than black, I think the picture is not showing the real result of the lenses.
Enlargement: 5/5 It looks really large and cute
Overall : 3.5/5 for these
But the service was really good and quick, I really liked the little card I received along with the lenses, thank you !