Base Curve: 8.8mm/8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I’m so in love will EOS Briller grey contacts. They make me look very romantic. They aren’t kidding when they say “eyes of seduction”! The Briller grey ones have a very sight pale blue tinge to them. I love that they don’t have silly patterns and love the very pretty subtle limbal ring. My brother was born with blue/green eyes so I knew I could pull these haze ones off. My grandmas eyes are also naturally green. I wasn’t so lucky but I was able to “buy” the this pretty hazel color so I’m happy. They are so far in 5 years and about 30 plus different styles I’ve ordered my number one favorite lenses. I saw them on a girl on YouTube. I have dark skin and I wasn’t sure how they would be. They are extra pouty and sexy and will mesmerize your “fans”. haha They do not look fake in the slightest bit. They are not TOO blue. Just a pretty hazel effect. If you want to thrill the masses with mystery order these contacts. People always fawn and say you have the terriers eyes and I have to disclose that they’re contacts (cuz I’m honest).
my review is similar to others, very natural gray contacts for my dark brown eyes, very comfortable!
These lenses look super on my dark Asian eyes. They always make me look sexy and stunning with makeup! Would recommend for any event or a night out with the girls, but might be a bit too much for daily and the office in my opinion (unless your office is lax). Thanks Candylens!
I've been looking for natural looking grey lenses for awhile now and I am soo happy I found these. I have dark brown eyes and the colors changed dramatically without making it look too fake. The color does look a bit more blue than grey on my eyes but I love the color either way. I have ordered other grey lenses from pinky paradise before but their lenses made my eyes sting when I first put them on but these are so comfortable and super cute! I recommend these lenses to everyone looking for grey contacts :3
I have green eyes. These contacts were very natural looking and blended nicely with my eye colour. So it was a soft feathery grey with my green filtering through. While these contacts are less bold, I still received many compliments. Comfy and perfect diameter for that natural look.