Color Touch Gray Mystic (monthly)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Introducing Color Touch Gray Mystic (monthly) contact lenses, the perfect accessory to enhance your natural beauty and add a touch of mystique to your eyes. These gray colored contacts offer a stunning and natural-looking transformation, elevating your everyday makeup and allowing you to express your unique style effortlessly. With their exceptional comfort and mesmerizing appearance, these lenses will captivate others with the depth and allure of your eyes.
One of the standout features of Color Touch Gray Mystic lenses is their ability to provide a natural look. Crafted with precision and attention to detail, these lenses mimic the intricate patterns found in natural irises, seamlessly blending with your eyes. Whether you have light or dark eyes, these contacts will enhance your natural eye color and give you a mesmerizing gray hue that stands out without appearing artificial.
The gray color of these lenses is simply spectacular, making them an ideal choice for those seeking a sophisticated and enchanting gaze. With a range of captivating gray shades, you can select the intensity that suits your style and desired look. From a subtle and soft gray for a delicate allure to a more intense and smoky gray for a bold statement, Color Touch Gray Mystic lenses offer versatility that caters to every mood and occasion.
Comfort is paramount when it comes to contact lenses, and Color Touch Gray Mystic lenses excel in this aspect. Crafted with premium materials and advanced technology, these lenses ensure a comfortable wearing experience throughout the day. The high-quality materials allow for excellent breathability, keeping your eyes fresh and hydrated. Additionally, the lenses have a smooth surface that prevents friction and irritation, making them suitable for even the most sensitive eyes.
Not only do Color Touch Gray Mystic lenses offer comfort, but they also provide a stunning look that radiates from the depth of your eyes. The gray color of these lenses adds depth and dimension to your gaze, making your eyes appear larger and more captivating. Whether you're attending a special event, going on a date, or simply want to turn heads wherever you go, these lenses will enhance your natural beauty and leave a lasting impression.
Elevate your everyday makeup and let your eyes speak volumes with Color Touch Gray Mystic (monthly) contact lenses. Experience the natural-looking transformation, spectacular gray shades, and the comfort that comes from the depth of your eyes. Unlock a world of possibilities and enchantment with these mesmerizing lenses that will leave you feeling confident, beautiful, and ready to conquer the world. Order your pair today and embrace the mystique that lies within your gaze.
Color Touch Gray Mystic (monthly)
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Replacement Period: Monthly
Box content: 2 pcs of lenses
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.