EOS Super Neon Blue (14.8mm)
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
Are you looking for a way to make your eyes stand out and shine? Look no further than the EOS Super Neon Blue (14.8mm) colored contacts. These lenses are designed to be bold and vibrant, giving your eyes a pop of color that's sure to turn heads.
One of the most exciting things about the EOS Super Neon Blue contacts is that they can make even the darkest eyes pop. If you have brown or black eyes, these lenses will create a striking contrast that's sure to get noticed. But don't worry if you have light eyes - these lenses work best on lighter shades, too. They'll enhance the natural color of your eyes and give you a bright, beautiful look.
The EOS Super Neon Blue lenses also offer an enlargement effect, making your eyes appear bigger and more expressive. This effect is achieved through the use of a larger-than-average lens size, measuring in at 14.8mm. The larger size creates a more dramatic look that's perfect for cosplay, anime, or just making a statement.
One of the best things about the EOS Super Neon Blue lenses is that they show up well on dark eyes. Many colored contacts struggle to make an impact on dark eyes, but these lenses are specifically designed to overcome that challenge. They're made with high-quality pigments that are vibrant and long-lasting, so you can be sure that your eyes will stand out no matter what.
Speaking of cosplay and anime, the EOS Super Neon Blue lenses are perfect for a wide range of characters. If you're looking to create an Angel, Naruto, Mikaela Hyakuya, Elsa, Sailor Moon, Ariel, Sans, Max Caulfield or Linkle cosplay, these lenses are an excellent choice. They'll help you create the perfect look for your character, and they're comfortable enough to wear all day long.
In terms of comfort, the EOS Super Neon Blue lenses are made with high-quality materials that are safe and gentle on your eyes. They're designed to be worn for extended periods of time without causing irritation or discomfort. They're also easy to insert and remove, so you can wear them with confidence and ease.
Overall, the EOS Super Neon Blue (14.8mm) colored contacts are a bold and vibrant choice for anyone looking to make a statement with their eyes. Whether you're cosplaying, going to a party, or just want to switch up your look, these lenses are an excellent choice. With their enlargement effect, vibrant color, and comfortable design, they're sure to become a staple in your makeup bag.
EOS Super Neon Blue Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.