EOS Rainshower Series (0.00 only)
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
Introducing the EOS Rainshower Series - the perfect accessory to elevate your everyday look! Available in blue, brown, and pink, these 3-tone lenses will give you a vivid and vibrant look that is sure to turn heads. Designed with an outer ring that is rich in color, the EOS Rainshower Series provides a dramatic effect that adds depth and dimension to your eyes.
With the EOS Rainshower Series, you'll enjoy a bold and beautiful look that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you're heading out for a night on the town or just running errands, these lenses will enhance your natural beauty and give you the confidence to take on the day.
One of the most notable features of the EOS Rainshower Series is the 3-tone design. This unique feature creates a natural blend of colors that give your eyes a more realistic appearance. Unlike other lenses that can look flat and artificial, the EOS Rainshower Series adds depth and dimension to your eyes that is truly stunning.
Another key feature of the EOS Rainshower Series is the vibrant and vivid colors. Each lens is designed with a rich, saturated hue that enhances your natural eye color and makes them pop. Whether you choose blue, brown, or pink, you'll love the bold and beautiful effect that the EOS Rainshower Series provides.
One of the most striking features of the EOS Rainshower Series is the color in the outer part of the lens. This rich and dramatic color creates a striking effect that is sure to turn heads. Whether you're looking for a subtle enhancement or a bold and dramatic look, the EOS Rainshower Series has got you covered.
In addition to their stunning appearance, the EOS Rainshower Series lenses are also incredibly comfortable to wear. Made from high-quality materials, these lenses are soft and flexible, ensuring a comfortable fit that lasts all day. Whether you're wearing them for a few hours or all day long, you'll appreciate the comfort and durability of the EOS Rainshower Series.
Overall, the EOS Rainshower Series is the perfect accessory to enhance your natural beauty and take your look to the next level. With their 3-tone design, vibrant colors, and striking outer ring, these lenses are sure to make a statement wherever you go. So why wait? Try the EOS Rainshower Series today and experience the beauty and comfort for yourself!
EOS Rainshower Series Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
(with Flash ⬇️)
( with Natural Sun Light ⬇️)
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.