EOS Isha Denim Blue
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
Introducing the EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts, the perfect accessory to enhance your natural beauty and add a touch of glamour to your look! These stunning blue colored contacts are a must-have for anyone who wants to switch up their eye color with a natural-looking, comfortable, and high-quality product.
The first thing that stands out about the EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts is their striking blue color. These contacts are the perfect shade of blue, resembling the color of the sky on a clear day. The blue hue is not too bright or too dark, making them perfect for everyday wear or special occasions. The color will add an ethereal touch to your eyes, making them the focal point of your face.
What sets the EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts apart from other colored contacts is their natural-looking finish. The contacts have a subtle pattern that mimics the natural coloration of the eye, creating a realistic and convincing effect. The contacts also have a small diameter of 14mm, which is smaller than most other contacts on the market. This size is ideal for those with small or light-colored eyes, as it enhances the natural shape and color of the eye without looking fake or exaggerated.
The EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts are best suited for light eyes, as the blue color will stand out more against a light-colored iris. However, those with dark eyes can still wear them for a subtle and understated effect. The contacts are designed to blend seamlessly with your natural eye color, creating a harmonious and flattering look.
One of the best things about the EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts is how comfortable they are to wear. They are made with high-quality materials that ensure they are breathable, moisture-rich, and safe for your eyes. The contacts are also easy to insert and remove, making them a hassle-free option for those who want to switch up their eye color regularly.
The EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts are perfect for those who want to make a statement with their eye color without sacrificing comfort or naturalness. They are suitable for any occasion, whether it's a night out on the town, a date, or a formal event. The contacts will make you feel confident, beautiful, and unique, and they will definitely turn heads wherever you go.
Overall, the EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts are a must-have for anyone who wants to enhance their natural beauty with a touch of glamour. The stunning blue color, natural-looking finish, and comfortable fit make these contacts a top choice for those who want to switch up their eye color. Whether you have light or dark eyes, the EOS Isha Denim Blue contacts will add a touch of magic to your look, leaving you feeling confident and beautiful. So why not give them a try today and see for yourself what all the fuss is about!
EOS Isha Blue Color Contacts
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Replacement Period: Yearly Disposable
What inside: 1 pair of colored lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.