EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
Introducing the EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts, the perfect way to add a pop of color to your eyes! These colored contacts come in three beautiful shades - Blue, Gray, and Green - and are designed to show up on even the darkest of eyes while still looking natural on light eyes.
If you're looking for a way to switch up your look or add a bit of excitement to your daily routine, the EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts are an excellent choice. These contacts are perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with a different eye color without committing to a permanent change.
One of the best things about these colored contacts is that they're incredibly easy to wear. Made with high-quality materials, they're comfortable enough for all-day wear and won't irritate or dry out your eyes. Additionally, they're designed to look as natural as possible, so you won't have to worry about looking like you're wearing fake contacts.
The EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts are especially great for people with light eyes. Because they're designed to show up on even the darkest eyes, they'll look even more vibrant on light eyes. Whether you have blue, green, or hazel eyes, these contacts are sure to make them pop.
When it comes to choosing a color, you have three options - Blue, Gray, and Green. Each color is stunning in its own way, and you can choose the one that best complements your skin tone and personal style.
The Blue contacts are a bright, vibrant blue that will make your eyes look like sparkling sapphires. They're perfect for anyone who wants to make a bold statement and draw attention to their eyes. The Gray contacts, on the other hand, are a bit more subdued. They're a beautiful shade of light gray that's perfect for anyone who wants a more subtle look. Finally, the Green contacts are a gorgeous shade of emerald that will make your eyes look like deep pools of green. They're perfect for anyone who wants to add a touch of mystery and intrigue to their look.
No matter which color you choose, the EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts are guaranteed to make you look and feel amazing. They're a fun, affordable way to experiment with your style and try something new. Whether you're going out for a night on the town or just running errands, these contacts will make you feel confident and beautiful.
So why wait? Order your EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts today and start experimenting with your look! With their natural-looking design, comfortable fit, and vibrant colors, these contacts are the perfect way to add a little bit of fun to your life. Whether you wear them every day or save them for special occasions, you're sure to love the way they make you look and feel.
EOS Fuzzy Pop Color Contacts
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Replacement Period: Yearly Disposable
What inside: 1 pair of colored lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
FUZZY POP BLUE
FUZZY POP GRAY
FUZZY POP GREEN
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.