EOS Big Flower Violet
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
Introducing the EOS Big Flower Violet, the perfect pair of colored contacts for those who want to add a touch of elegance and femininity to their look. These beautiful lenses are imbued with a bright floral design that is sure to brighten and sweeten your overall appearance. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or just want to add some fun and flair to your everyday look, the EOS Big Flower Violet contacts are the perfect choice.
One of the standout features of these contacts is their unique petal look and enlargement that will make you look dolly and enhance your overall eye size. The violet color of these lenses is also sure to complement a wide range of skin tones and hair colors, making them a versatile addition to any beauty collection. Whether you're going for a bold and daring look or something more subtle and sweet, the EOS Big Flower Violet contacts are sure to deliver.
These lenses are also a popular choice for cosplayers looking to embody a wide range of different characters. From Daenerys Targaryen to the Hatter and Vice Ganda, the EOS Big Flower Violet contacts can be used to add an extra layer of authenticity and attention to detail to your costume. With their vibrant color and intricate floral design, these contacts are the perfect finishing touch to any cosplay look.
In terms of comfort, the EOS Big Flower Violet contacts are made from high-quality materials that are designed to be gentle and non-irritating to the eyes. These lenses are also easy to wear and maintain, making them a convenient option for those who want to switch up their look without a lot of hassle.
So if you're looking for a way to add a touch of beauty and whimsy to your look, the EOS Big Flower Violet contacts are definitely worth considering. With their bright and vibrant floral design, petal look and enlargement, and comfortable wear, these lenses are sure to become a favorite in your beauty collection. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or just want to add some fun and flair to your everyday look, the EOS Big Flower Violet contacts are the perfect choice.
EOS Big Flower Violet Color Contact Lens
Base Curve: 8.9mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.