EOS Azure Blue
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
If you're looking to enhance your natural eye color and achieve a striking new look, the EOS Azure Blue contact lenses are a great option to consider. These lenses offer a beautiful, natural-looking blue shade that's sure to turn heads and leave a lasting impression.
One of the standout features of the EOS Azure Blue contacts is their ability to create a realistic, natural appearance. Unlike some other colored lenses on the market, these contacts don't have an overly artificial or cartoonish look. Instead, they mimic the appearance of real blue eyes, allowing you to enjoy a subtle yet noticeable change in your overall appearance.
One of the things that sets the EOS Azure Blue contacts apart from other colored lenses is their lack of a black rim around the edge. This rim can often make colored contacts look fake and obvious, drawing attention away from the rest of your face. With the EOS Azure Blue lenses, you won't have to worry about this issue. The color is evenly distributed throughout the lens, creating a seamless and natural-looking effect.
Another major benefit of the EOS Azure Blue contacts is their ability to show up on dark eyes. Some colored lenses struggle to make an impact on eyes that are naturally dark or deeply pigmented. However, these lenses are designed to create a vibrant and noticeable effect even on the darkest of eyes. This makes them a great choice for anyone who wants to switch up their look without worrying about the color looking too subtle or washed out.
Of course, the benefits of the EOS Azure Blue contacts go beyond just their appearance. These lenses are also comfortable and easy to wear, making them a great option for anyone who wants to enjoy a new look without sacrificing comfort or convenience. They're made from high-quality materials that are gentle on the eyes and won't cause irritation or discomfort even with extended wear.
When it comes to caring for your EOS Azure Blue contacts, the process is simple and straightforward. You'll need to clean and store the lenses properly to ensure that they stay in good condition and remain comfortable to wear. However, with a little bit of effort and attention, you can easily keep your lenses looking and feeling great for weeks or even months of use.
Overall, if you're looking for a beautiful, natural-looking blue shade to enhance your eyes, the EOS Azure Blue contacts are a great choice. With their seamless, black-rim-free design and vibrant coloration, they're sure to make a statement and help you stand out from the crowd. Plus, with their comfortable and easy-to-wear construction, you can enjoy your new look without sacrificing comfort or convenience. So why wait? Try the EOS Azure Blue contacts today and see for yourself just how stunning your eyes can look.
EOS Azure Blue Color Contacts
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Replacement Period: Yearly Disposable
What inside: 1 pair of colored lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.