Contact Lens Travel Kit Case
قم بتنبيهي عندما يتوفر هذا المنتج في المخزون
available in 6 colors
For anyone who travels with contact lenses, you know that it's important to have a pair pair of contact lenses. Now you can safeguard your spare lenses and carry them this contact lens travel kit. Available in white, pink, blue, black and yellow color. A clean chrome finish marks the carrying case which houses a mirror for easy application, a contact case for your spares, and contact lens tongs to help you fish out extra slippery or uncooperative lenses with ease. The ultimate is easy traveling, never worry over your lenses again.
For those of you who wear contact lenses this will come as one hell of a great idea! If you've ever needed to go away for a weekend or a few nights, there's nothing worse than gathering all your contact lens packs, solutions and cups together before you go. Then you have to put them somewhere safe, but usually by the time you've got there all the bits and pieces are all over your luggage bag and all you want to do is take your lenses out!
Well here's the compact travel contact lens kit for all your needs. The closeable sections fit tightly together so you're guaranteed that they won't go astray. The kit comprises of a small hand mirror in the top compartment whilst the lower is served by two contact lens-solution mini bottles, two lens holders and a pair of plastic tweezers to go! The case is small enough to fit ideally into a handbag, pocket or a first aid box.
Are you buying for you loved ones? Our contact lens travel kit is truly unique to give as a gift to a friend or loved one too!
1) Lens Tweezer
2) Lens Case
3) Cleaning and Soaking Solution Bottles.
- اغسل يديك جيدًا قبل ارتداء العدسة
- اشطف وجفف يديك بمنشفة خالية من الخيوط
- ضع العدسة على راحة يدك
- عليك التأكد من عدم قلب العدسة من الداخل للخارج - العدسة تكون مقلوبة للخارج إذا كانت الحواف مرتفعة قليلاً
- ثم قم بوضعها على إصبع السبابة
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Clear Conscience, Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.