Vassen Barbie Eye Super Nudy Pink is one of the hot selling circle lenses in the market. It's 14.5mm diameter and black limbal ring enhance and widen the look of your eyes, achieve a maximum barbie & dolly appearance. Besides, these circle lens have subtle and elegant light baby pink colour that blend with your natural eye color for a softer effect (suitable for asian brown eyes!)
- Very soft and Comfortable :)
- Light Baby Pink with subtle purple shade (may become lavendar purple under different lightning)
- It'll be your lovely accesories with your pinky outfit!
Note: Although the lens diameter is 14.5mm, but enlargement effect is 15~16mm
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
My natural iris colour is blue, as you can see close to my pupil in this image.
I love these lenses! They are super comfortable and very nice colour pay off. I think those with darker eyes will have much more of an effect with these lenses. I have my eyes on a few similar lenses I'd love to buy!
These are my first circle lenses, so I don't have much to compare them to...the contacts are easy to put in; once in I do feel them, but they aren't uncomfortable. I was able to wear them about 8 hours in one day (although I would suggest only wearing these every other day or so). I would like to try a violet color next, not such a warm pink/purple.
This store is the best- they shipped my contacts super fast and packaged them up great. Thanks CandyLens!
Super comfortable and perfect vision! Going to buy these one again soon!!
Guh lemme tell yu these contacts both beautiful and perfect vision!!
I love these contacts. First off, kudos to Vassen. I have dark brown eyes and these actually show up pink with the pink rim around the edge and they don't make you look cock-eyed or cross eyed at all. That's a big thing to me. I feel it defeats the purpose if they do that. CandyLens is great, it shipped out right away and I got mine in four days. I live on the opposite side of the earth. Anyway, my rating would be a 9/10 for comfort because they don't hurt but you can feel them a little at first. I could wear them all day though. And I would give them a 10/10 for the whole look/color effect. Perfect just like the picture. Here's a link to my video review to give you a more real-time idea. http://youtu.be/uE-x_hNBhFQ
Yeah, they most definitely have a repeat customer here so if your getting some !Enjoy! ^-^