Note: This product is labeled with "Vassen", Hana SPC is an OEM product for Japanese company.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I ordered these a while ago and they came quickly and look great. they’re comfortable to the point where i even forget i’m wearing contacts. high recommend.
I've never worn lenses before the Hana SPC. I have 20/20 vision and wearing lenses for cosmetic reasons never interested me. One day I just said why not? Did some research, learned how to care for lenses and everything just to make sure mistreatment wouldn't ruin them or my eyes. I'll admit, first time putting them in was a STRUGGLE! After 10 minutes of trying to put them in (I was persistent!) my eyes were pretty pink and getting adjusted to them was difficult. I could only stare forward, looking inwards was okay, but looking to the left in my left eye and the right in my right eye sucked. I kept them in for two hours so my eyes can get comfortable with them...it got better but it still irritated my eyes. When I took them out, soaked them in the solution I got, and wore them last night to my friend's birthday dinner, it was still difficult for me to get them in but they were more comfortable. There were times during the dinner I thought they'd fallen out or something because I couldn't feel them. For a first time contact lense wearer, for them to get that comfortable after one night even though they're 'hard lenses' is pretty impressive.
Enlargement: ââââ©â© When I was researching circle lenses it seemed that 14mm was natural and 15mm was huge. So opting for the middle had me thinking it would give a natural enlargement to get that dolly look. Apparently my irises are at least 14.2mm so it wasn't much of a noticeable difference. I guess you could say it's a good and bad thing because nobody noticed a difference. My boyfriend noticed my eyes were more defined but that's just because of the super ring. My next order will probably be a 14.7 or 14.8.
Comfort: âââââ This rating is based on how I actually thought they'd fallen out last night. I was REALLY impressed because it was such an improvement from the first night I wore them. My suggestion, do what I did and just wear them around the house for a few hours and see how your eyes feel. Also, ge...
and I LOVE these!
I realized what the issue was with the fogginess of my vision. my pupils are naturally big so its better for me to have the circle lends with clear middle. so I just got the ring lens instead. These are definitely more comfortable... you can see a very slight increase in the size of my pupils. the black accents a little more than the brown. (yes, I purchased the brown ones as well). it looks really natural and also is very comfortable.
these are going to be my favorites!!!