Simple yet really nice design, without complicated pixel effect. 14mm natural enlargement. If you don't like pixelated design and looking for natural look, this is highly recommended! Besides, it's very comfortable too
Note: It may look very soft/subtle lavendar/purple shade in different lightning condition.
This EOS Lenses are labelled with Expiry Date SEPT 2021.
However, the expired date means the last day you can "open" the lens bottle, not last day to "wear".
For example, if expired date is 2021.09.01, it means that if you open the lens bottle on 31st August 2021, you can wear it for 12 months until 31st August 2022, because the expired date is actually refer to the liquid that store the lenses, not the lens itself.
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I've bought these lenses before. They are so comfy to wear. Even though its pink, it just makes my eyes lighter and natural looking. Its not overly dramatic. You can only notice its pink if you are standing close to me.
I love the colour and size but it has to be one of the most uncomfortable lenses I have bought. Maybe I'm too used to the daily lenses.
I usually have discomfort with coloured contacts. My clear lenses are acuvue oasys. These are the only ones that I can't feel in my eyes. These coloured ones are very comfortable! I'm quite surprised and very happy to have found these! The colour is very subtle so it doesn't give a "shocking" look. I will buy again!
These are the first circle lenses I have ever bought, also first any kind of colored lenses I've bought, and the first time buying any lenses online (meaning first time using candylens.com) I am male and caucasian. I have blond hair and grayish-blue eyes. I live in the United States. Just like on brown eyes these lenses give blue eyes a kind of purple color mostly on the outside, on the inside my eyes look an olive, from a distance they look more of a brown and very natural no one says they look strange or anything like that. They do enlarge somewhat and I don't think it's too dramatic that people think it's strange. The main thing they seem to do best is add a ring around my eye that makes my eyes a lot more interesting, and I do really like them. They look quite natural and maybe even more dulling so if you're really wanting your eyes to pop maybe these aren't the ones for you. I wear them all the time to work so that's usually 8 hours or more of wear. After too long they can seem to be drying out but I can wear them all day usually without any problem. I got my prescription and that is correct and everything as well. I got the slowest, cheapest shipping and it took maybe a little over two weeks to get here. Also got my little card and the lens holder I wanted. Now I want more to try different colors. All in all, I am very satisfied with my purchase.