Note: If you can't find your prescription in the list, it means out of stock. This model has been discontinued by manufacturer, meaning they will be no new stock coming. Please consider New Max pure Brown with 14.8mm (design is slightly different)
Looking for natural and subtle brown circle lens? You're in the right place! This Max Pure Browns have a distinctive cogwheel-like caramel brown coloring surrounded by a dark brown outer ring. 14.5mm diameter give you a really dolly-like appearance ^_^ and you gonna like it as it's very comfortable
*If you want something noticeable, this is not for you, it's more on natural-style brown circle lens.
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
This is actually pretty natural looking for medium to light brown eyes, if you have dark brown or black eyes it might look off. Nobody has noticed any difference in my eyes but I do get a ton of compliments from boys (sucks they are not my REAL eyes though). However, if people know you and your eyes well enough like family members they might notice a difference. One of my guy friends did a double take and literally asked, "I never knew your eyes were light brown, they look lighter today."
As for comfort level, some days they really dry my eyes out and are scratchy while some days they feel perfectly fine and I don't even remember I have them on. Just always keep lubricating eye drops on you and clean them properly and try not to wear them for too long. However, they are more comfortable than some of the others I've bought!
These were the second pair I've purchased after seeing a few reviews. I was afraid they would be too big as I was searching for something natural but they were PERFECT. It took a while to get used to as my first pair of lenses were much smaller and darker but these are still natural looking, give a nice caramel color to the eyes, and look GORGEOUS. I've been complimented on my eyes very often by MANY, and they think it's the way I do my eye makeup. Now every time they dry out, expire, run away, etc. I re-order the same exact ones. I have 2 pairs of these in case something happens to the first, that's how much I love them!
I definitely recommend this but maybe not for the first pair as they are much bigger than most of the lenses on here.
I've been wearing dali extra brown & bambi brown for many years, but I was looking for little lighter color than dali extra brown and little bigger diameter. I love this color max pure brown, definitely lighter than dali brown, looks very natural but diameter is not much bigger than dali brown. I wish diameter was little bigger but looks very natural and beautiful. Thank you for the fast shipping and lovely hand written christmas card. Thank you candy lens, I will continually buy my lens from here, and this is the only lens I will wear. Love your excellent customer service.
I love these lenses because I have brown eyes but as I've gotten older it seems the whites of my eyes are not as "Bright". These lenses add just the perfect amount of contrast around the perimeter of the brown edge to make the whites look brighter and my eyes look bigger without looking "dolly". People compliment my eyes all the time but they don't say "nice contacts" and that's how I like it. :) they are comfortable for about 14 hours of wear.
I was really excited when I got these because I had been wanting a natural brown looking lens but I guess I still haven't found it (I just ordered GEO fresh brown though). The color was really pretty I just didn't like the enlargement I guess because I had many comments from my friends telling me my eyes looked scary :( so I stopped wearing them after that. This is great if you want enlargement and maybe anime-like eyes but on me they weren't very natural. (for comfort I would say they are 4/5)