***Although Vassen Lens label stated diameter 14.5mm, actual diameter is 15mm***
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
My first circle lenses were the Super Pinky Violet and Red back in 2013. Now I decided to try the green pair!
These have a good color coverage and look semi-natural with how nicely they blend into my gray-blue eyes. The green color shows up really well and it's a green that indeed looks obviously green. The Super Pinky line of lenses has a small pupil hole, it's good for light-eyed people and thus also good for cosplay. Sadly the comfort is below average for me but, then again, I have dry and sensitive eyes.
Check out my review (lots of photos on light eyes!) here:
I have dark hazel eyes and wanted something to make them look like a natural green. These defiantly do the trick. My eyes look like a natural color while looking larger. It makes my eyes pop.
I love wearing them and they are comfortable, can wear them all day with out any problems.
The shipping was fast, and my contacts came in a very cute box that I use all the time now. I got a lovely card! Bought three for my first time and cant wait to buy more!
I was looking for natural looking green lenses and I found them... I wanted to give them a chance and i'm really happy about it (:
They look natural, but still make the eyes a little bit larger. I'm really happy with them and i'm going to buy here more lenses ^^
I naturally have hazel eyes, put these in and fell in love. My sister and my friends say they looked natural on me. Love love love these. Also made my eyes a little larger, super comfortable, wore them all day! Cute package, plus love the personal detail of the Hand written note!
I ordered my lenses on saturday and today, on wednesday they arrived in Germany! The package was super cute,they were in a little box and they sent me a handwritten card! I also got the boxes I wanted - the green frog - so cute :)