If you can't find your prescription above, it means OUT OF STOCK. We recommend below lens which have very similar effect:
Natural Looking Brown Lenses (without much big dolly eye effect):
Natural Looking but bigger diameter and Dolly Eye effect:
- Hana SPC Platinum Brown
- Hana SPC Super Ring Brown
- G&G Maxiy Barbie Brown
- Vassen Dreamy Brown
- Vassen Seashell Brown
- EOS Max Pure Brown 14.8mm
- Big Grang Grang Brown 14.8mm
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
If enlargement is what you're looking for I highly suggest buying this!! It blends in with your eyes really well and makes it look a little lighter too ^^ if you have really dark eyes buy the darker version, "Hana SPC Barbie Circle Black Circle Lens"
They're really comfortable for me to wear, I rarely ever feel them.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
I only ordered these because they were out of the Max Pure Brown which I highly recommend. They are slightly bigger than I expected although the color is still natural (for light to medium brown eyes). Also, the lenses are really thin, I'm afraid of ripping or shredding them when I clean them or take them off so if you wear fake nails or have long nails just be really careful removing and cleaning them.
As for comfort level, they are slightly comfortable. However, the one in my left eye is constantly blurry and watery. I don't know if it's a defect or if it's just my eye but it's really annoying! I haven't had this problem with any of my other purchases so I suggest asking about this or looking at the other reviews.
So again, a little bigger than the others, natural looking for medium to light brown eyes, and a little blurry. Still nice though!
The contacts came with a cute animal lens case, a tweezer, and a very cute hand written card! The contacts are very cute and comfortable. I will definitely buy my contacts from this site instead of pinkyparadise from now on. :)
These are the first contacts I have ever bought, and they are my favourite so far out of my growing set! They're amazingly comfortable, I can not feel them once they're in. They're beautiful and so natural against my natural dark brown eyes, they blend perfectly to the colour. The enlargement looks completely natural too, most people don't realise I have contacts in and always compliment me on my eyes! I love these contacts very much
I paid for rushed delivery and received my package within a week, I was very happy for that. The vials were stored in this cute bear box and when I opened it I came to find sticker poorly labeled on the vials with a brand name called "Royal Candy" with no authentication label that geo supplier usually have. I thought maybe this company used a different brand so I opened one vial and put it into my eye. I even provided the prescription but I could NOT, see through the lens. The lens felt like the grade was either higher than what I requested(and incorrectly labeled) or they were FAKE, because I must stress I COULD NOT SEE THROUGH THE LENS. I immediately took them off as I did not want to ruin my vision even more than it is. Highly disappointed that my first experience doing business with this company ended up like this. Sent an email to their admin in hopes of getting a refund, extremely terrible.