Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
The color is very subtle and is noticeable in light, but that's what I wanted. It definitely makes your eyes look HUGE so I very much like it =]
I am extremely in love with these lens! The moment I put them on, I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLL >< EVERYONE SHOULD GO AND BUY THESE!!! I haven't worn any of my other lens after I purchased and received these... They're comfortable for wearing out the whole day and night. The color is quite natural but the design is very exquisite! Ah I just love them ♥ ♥ ♥
These get noticed! I ordered these and the bella brown lenses as my first 2 pairs of circle lenses and I was verY surprised at what a difference a couple of fractions of a mm makes! I have other 15 mm lenses but these enlarge the most by far. They certainly attract attention! My eyes are dark hazel / brown and these lenses made my eyes appear very dark (almost blackish) from a distance but brownish closer up. You most definitely need make up with these. They are a little less than average in comfort for me as I do better with a smaller base curve. They weren't scratchy or anything, but my eyes tend to tire faster in these than in other lenses so I don't reach for them very often, unfortunately. I would not suggest these as a good lense for a beginner, but if you're experienced with circle lenses and you want big, these are a good choice. Be well! :)
I love these contacts.
I have this design in both the green and the brown, and while at first I loved them, and gave the green a 5 star review, I have since kind of changed my mind. The flower design looks really pretty on the contacts, and in theory, but on your actual eyes, the white petals around the edge look weird, almost like your eye is infected or something. Also, the color is only swirled on the contact a little bit, it doesn't color your entire iris, only blotches of it. So these aren't good for making a big change in color, they are more for enhancing your natural color. If they had more actual color and less white and black, these would be great. They are pretty comfortable though as far as contacts go, and of course the dolly eye effect is lovely. I just prefer other designs than this one.