Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
One of the very popular natural brown contacts. Some people called it Coffee Jazz Brown circle lenses.
- The dark choclate/coffee brown blend very well with brown eyes, very natural-looking
- Although you can see swirly pattern on the picture, they don't show it after you wearing them, it'll just blend nicely with your eyes :)
- Subtle and natural enlargement (14mm diamter)
It's very suitable if you're looking for natural-style brown lenses :)
Below real life photo credited to our lovely customer - @jjscraze
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Perfect blend with dark brown eyes. Not the most enlarging lenses, but that’s what makes them look natural! Great for people with dark brown eyes who want to give their eyes a pop but keep it natural :)
I really love this lens *-* they're really really comfortable, and looks natural. It fits my natural eye color and make them look a little bit bigger, so that it doesnt make me looks creepy XDD 14mm are perfect for my eyeshape :3 I would purchase them again and again. You can wear it everyday :3 I wish I could wear them more than just a year Q_Q
These are so comfortable for cosplay or for daily wear. They match my natural eye color perfectly but give me the large doe-eyed look I like. The only possible con I see would be that the clear part in the center is larger than most and if you have an eye color other than brown, it would probably show through in that area. So if you have brown eyes and are looking for a subtle difference, they’d be perfect. I’ve gotten so many compliments and will keep repurchasing them as long as they’re in stock!
These lenses lasted me quite a bit. They were so pretty and matched with any makeup look i created. I even could wear them with no makeup and still look sexy haha. I loved how porcelain it made me look for my dolly looks . I recommend this lens to any one looking for a subtle but affective look and for people who like to cosplay or want to wear it out to class or what ever lol just buy them there really great!
Very comfortable to wear all day and looks very natural. Received several compliments from people about how beautiful my eyes were!