Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 55%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
(if you can't find your prescription in above list, please checkout Vassen Akara Gray , design and color is very similar and prescription available from -0.00 to -8.00)
Note: Altough the lens diameter is 14.5mm, but enlargement effect can go up to 16~18mm
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
I love the way these gray contacts look on me. It enlarges your eyes and gives off a bit of the dolly look which is super pretty and I've gotten lots of compliments on them. The only down side is that the contacts are a bit on the thicker side so you could kinda feel it in the eye but it's tolerable.
These are my favorite lenses so far â¥! The color pops up really well, they look very natural and the eye looks bigger and brighter. I have myopia & astigmatism and I can see perfectly with the prescription lenses. (If somebody is interested in watching a video review/test about these lenses, there's one at my youtube: KooriStyle ;D)
PS. I'm also very happy with my purchase in Candylens â¥!
These are my go to contact lens. I'm Chinese and I constantly get complimented on how beautiful my eyes are. I work in a corporate environment and it doesn't distract or over exaggerate my eyes. I'll definitely keep buying them.
I like the color that this contact gives. I was skeptic about buying a gray color due to the fact that I have dark brown eyes; however these turned out pretty pigmented. The design is on the subtle side. I bought these in hopes that they weren't gonna be too dramatic and they were perfect! The enlargement illusion that this lens give is pretty good too. I definitely made my eyes look bigger. The only thing I didn't like about these contact lens was that it wasn't too comfortable for me. I can feel the lens in my eyes and it made my eys dry out faster than the regular lens. I bought it at my prescribed power so I wore it almost for a whole day. I have astigmatism so I don't know if that was why it was uncomfortable for me.