Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
A nice pair of lenses with good color design and great enlargement. The pigmented design blend pretty well with you eye color :)
14.5mm diameter give you a really dolly-like appearance ^_^ and you gonna like it as it's very comfortable
- Really huge enlargement (14.5mm diameter), give you a cute barbie eye effect
- You will love it's Soft & Dreamy Gray lens design
- Very comfortable too :)
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
It does enlarge your eyes naturally, not alien look and blend well with my eyes (dark brown)
My Natural iris color> grayish blue
They really make my eyes pop out and make my natural color much darker. Great enlargement! As for comfort I can give them 3\5 but I've got sensitive eyes and this is my first pair of contacts ever, so I think it will take some time till I get use to them, but all in all I'm quite happy with them
While these contact do give off a certain shine when it the right setting or angle, If you are a person with dark eyes naturally like myself then its quite hard to see a difference, I noticed because I know I had them on but other people didnt notice at all so great design and they comfortable but for those of us with naturally dark eyes grey might not be the best idea.
If you're wanting a dolly eyed, enlarged, UNIQUE look these are for you. Remember these are grey, not brown or green. They darkened my eyes a tad bit, but gave a grey shade (which was pretty) but Im more of a natural kinda gal. Good to wear to a party. but not to work. also the enlargement is always fantastic, EOS never fails.
These lenses are super comfortable! After a few minutes of wearing them I will forget that I have them in. They feel very light and didn't dry out my eyes at all. Very, very comfortable.
The lenses are not pixelated at all. The transition is very smooth and looks very natural. The grey adds a lot of contour to my light blue eyes. It really makes them POP! I love how the black limbal ring blends to the grey center. It looks great.
When I ordered these, I didn't expect them to enlarge very much, but they do! My eyes look noticeably bigger wearing the EOS Max Pure Grays. The enlargement is just right--not too big, but noticeably bigger. I love it.
The grey works just as well on my blue eyes as the brown eyes in the picture. The color blends really well and looks really natural. It does look a little bit darker than I thought, but still looks wonderful. Max Pure Gray lenses can be worn with any eye color and look great!
Customer Service: 5/5
CandyLens was wonderful! I payed for the $15 FedEx shipping and my package came earlier than they said it would. They sent me a really cute grey hippo lens case and a nice little box with circle lens instructions. They were very nice and I will be ordering from them again! Thanks CandyLens!
I would recommend these lenses to anybody who wants a natural-looking color change and enlargement with comfortable lenses.