Base Curve: 8.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 year disposal
What inside: 1 pair of lenses and 1 cute animal lens case
Dolly like effect with thick black ring around the lens (14.5mm diameter)
- Suitalbe if you're looking for color change as it gives you a very nice green
- Or if you green eyes and you want to enhance it's color, this King Size Circle Green do a pretty good job!
- Very comfortable
Friendly tips: It work best with at least light makeup
- Wash your hand thoroughly before wearing circle lens
- Rinse and dry your hand using a lint - free towel
- Put the circle lens on your palm
- You have to make sure that the lens is not flipped inside out - The lens is inside out if the edges flare up slightly
- Next, place it on your forefinger
- By using another hand, pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Look up and place the circle lens on your sclera (white of the eye)
- Look downward to reposition the lens
- Remove your hand from pulling the edge of your upper and lower eyelid
- Close your eyes for a moment
- After inserting the lens back in your eyes, you have to rinse the case
- If your eyes get itchy, blur or become red, quickly see your optometrist
- If circle lens slides under your eyelid or displaced, look in the opposite direction and nudge it with your finger on your lid towards the pupil of your eye
How to Remove Circle Lenses?
- Wash your hand thoroughly before removing circle lens, it is better if you use fragrance-free soap
- Your circle lens is supposed to be in the centered before removing it.
- Pull the edge of your upper and lower eyelid (to reduce blinking)
- Squeeze your circle lens gently
- Remove the circle lens
How to store Contact Lens?
- Put 3 or 4 drop of multiple purpose solution into lens case
- Put the circle lens on the palm of your hand
- Drop 2 or 3 of the solution on the lens, it is recommended to rub soft lenses in solution for 20 seconds, this will help removing germs but don't overdo because you might torn the lens.
- Place your circle lens into lens case
- Later, after you wear the lens, throw away the solution in the case and replace it with fresh solution before your store your lens again
- Soak the lens in multi-purpose solutions will disinfect the contact lens
- Store contact lens case at room temperature
- Ensure that the caps of lens case is close tightly when not in use
- Circle lens and lens' case need frequent cleaning to avoid contamination
- Clean every day, even for extended-wear lenses. Remove protein every two weeks.
- When you feel dry or discomfort while wearing circle lenses, use saline solutions or lubricating eye drops.
Things you can't do:
- Don't put damaged circle lens in your eyes because this will damage your cornea
- Don't apply makeup before inserting your circle lens
- Don't use saline to disinfect and soak your lens
- Don't allow soaps, cosmetics, etc. to reach with your circle lens
- Don't mix lens with saliva
- Don't mix different brand of solution
- Don't share your lens with other people
- Don't repeatedly take your lens in and out throughout the day
- Don't rinse or store circle lens in water (tap or sterile water)
Q: Can i soak the lens in saline?
No. Saline is not meant to disinfect circle lens. Saline is just for rinsing. You should soak your circle lens in multi-purpose disinfect solutions eg. Alcon Opti-Free, Clean Clear, Bausch & Lomb, ReNu, Complete, etc. But remember NOT to mix different brand of multi-purpose solutions.
Q: Why my visions become blur when i wear circle lens?First time wearer might experience blur in vision due to reduced amount of light that enter your eyes. However, you will slowly adapt to the changes after several times of wearing.
Reaction of first time circle lens use include; tearing, redness and sensitivity to light, itchiness, increased blinking and movement of the lens. As your eyes adapt to wearing lenses, these symptoms will gradually diminish.
Q: How often should i change the lens case?It is recommended to change your lens case every 3 months to minize the bacteria infection in the case.
Q: How often should i change the solutions (even if i'm not wearing it everyday) ?It is recommended to change your solutions every day to avoid germs growing, even if you're not going to wear them every day.
Q: How to get rid of the protein?First of all, always use multiple purpose solutions to clean and remove protein. Besides, use protein remover tablets eg. Unizyme or Ultrazyme) to remove proteins weekly.
Natural color: Green/Brown
There amazing i can wear them for over 8 hours without have to use eye drops!
These contact lens are sooo comfortable that u can hardly now they are there..and the customers service is best.
Came very fast and they are perfect !!!!!!!!! thank you for a good product !!!!!! Now cosplaying as Sakura Haruno will be awesome hehe :)
I was extremely hesitant in getting color lenses because of my dark brown almost black eyes. I just assumed the color wouldn't show up and there wouldn't be much of a reason why to even get colored contacts. Wow, these are vibrant! What you see in the picture is exactly what they look like with flash. Indoors it's a bit more muted but that's what you want, I promise. I was concerned with how bright they were in I first put them in in my heavily lit bathroom. They color is still very noticeable but not as 'glowing' if that makes sense. Outdoors it's a very cool, muted green that just looks inviting. I love it. My friend kept having me look at her because she just loved seeing them. My boyfriend thought they were cool, they are just awesome. (Color: 5/5)
I wasn't expecting any enlargement in this since my first pair were the same size and it wasn't a noticeable difference. I just wanted to have the good medium of natural enlargement but vibrant color so it wasn't to strange looking on me. (Enlargement: 3/5)
What impressed me most about these lenses was how COMFORTABLE they were. My first pair are the Hana Super Ring circle lenses in black and I tend to feel those at times but it's not to bothersome. These are fantastic. The first day I had them in for 11 hrs (after soaking them for 24hrs). Don't get me wrong, it's recommended to remove them after 4-6hrs but I was over at a friend's and I didn't bring my lens case and solution with me. But after 11hrs of wear and only feel eye exhaustion, that's impressive. Heck, the eye exhaustion just could've been because it was close to midnight. (Comfort 5/5)
The one negative: Even though I've worn them 4 times since I've got them, they still get bunched when I put them into my eye. I have to the lens around a bit in my eye for it to flatten against the surface. Once it's secure they don't bunch up again so it's not a big complaint. To be a helpful review though, just thought I'd warn any potential customers for these lenses...
Great enlargement...but they are only vivid out there green with flash. I was hoping for a brighter green even in regular lighting. Still ver pretty. Comfertable if you cblink reguarly and close your eyes for about a minute after they are properly placed on eye.